BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

Janice L.
San Jose, CA
My favorite cereal.I love oats in my cereal.Those extra crunches from them in a bowl of cereal are the best.I love having a bowl of this cereal to start off my day because it doesn’t taste extremely sugary,yet it does have a nice sweetness to it.Mmm honey.Very filling for a good breakfast and start of the day.
Hannah. B.
Portales
As a self proclaimed cereal lover, it’s hard for a cereal to go wrong. But this cereal is so good. It has just the right amount of sweetness from the honey. It’s a nice cereal that leaves you feeling full and satisfied.
Stephanie 💛.
Los Angeles
I can't say enough good things about Special K. I love the variety of flavors depending on the mood I'm in. I love knowing that I'm getting a healthy quick breakfast in the morning.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
I can buy boxes and boxes of these and never get tired of the flavors lol i absolutely love this special k cereal it’s crunchy sweet but not too much and it leave me satisfied after i’ve had just one bowl
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
This is healthy and naturally sweet I love it this is the only one that I indulge in from special k it’s delicious I love the chunks of granola with every bite it’s so good how could you not resist to try it.
Mellissa A.
Jessup
I like this cereal. For breakfast lunch dinner or snack. With milk or dry. There is nothing bad about this product. I have also used it as a crust for an ice cream pie. I buy this product more often in the warmer months. I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Super good and it’s a healthier version from
Other cereals. I love how it tastes and it actually fills me up. Super great breakfast if you are in a hurry. It’s affordable and can find it in almost any store
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I am a huge fan of this cereal and of this particular flavor!! I love that these are not too overpowering and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!!
Shamila S.
Rosedale, NY
I love this product as a very good product Special K as lovely as delicious as wonderful is amazing it's really good for you and has a lot of calories and it's very good good low calorie
Brooke M.
aiken
I love special K cereal. It’s good for you and has a nice crunch to it. I’m not a big milk drinker, so this cereal makes it easy for me to get the necessary calcium that my body needs!