BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored. Crunchy wheat, rice & corn flakes with oats & honey.

grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Stephanie 💛.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't say enough good things about Special K. I love the variety of flavors depending on the mood I'm in. I love knowing that I'm getting a healthy quick breakfast in the morning.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
I can buy boxes and boxes of these and never get tired of the flavors lol i absolutely love this special k cereal it’s crunchy sweet but not too much and it leave me satisfied after i’ve had just one bowl
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
This is healthy and naturally sweet I love it this is the only one that I indulge in from special k it’s delicious I love the chunks of granola with every bite it’s so good how could you not resist to try it.
Mellissa A.
Jessup
I like this cereal. For breakfast lunch dinner or snack. With milk or dry. There is nothing bad about this product. I have also used it as a crust for an ice cream pie. I buy this product more often in the warmer months. I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashes P.
Twinsburg, OH
It exceeded my expectations because I definitely thought that this cereal would dissolve super fast like Honey Bunches of Oats but it didn't and it had a very nice crunch it's just missing something in my opinion I can't put my finger on it
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Super good and it’s a healthier version from
Other cereals. I love how it tastes and it actually fills me up. Super great breakfast if you are in a hurry. It’s affordable and can find it in almost any store
Ericka S.
Bronx, Ny
Special K is One of my favorite cereal in the morning. Oats and honey serial is very good but the one that I love is the yogurt clusters oh my God amazing I also love the chocolate bits very very good.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I am a huge fan of this cereal and of this particular flavor!! I love that these are not too overpowering and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!!
Shamila S.
Rosedale, NY
I love this product as a very good product Special K as lovely as delicious as wonderful is amazing it's really good for you and has a lot of calories and it's very good good low calorie