Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealCereal & GranolaSpecial K
Special K Kellogg's Nourish Very Berry Crispy Granola with Quinoa

Special K® Kellogg's Nourish® Very Berry Crispy Granola with Quinoa

by Special K

This Cereal Mix Is Perfect For Any Morning. Blueberries With Sliced Strawberries And Cranberries Add Great Flavor To The Crispy Granola To Help You Get Your Morning Started.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Malt Extract, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness), Brown Rice Syrup, Freeze Dried Berry Blend (Cranberries, Strawberries, Blueberries), Wheat, Quinoa, Sunflower Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Acacia Gum, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Nourish® Very Berry Crispy Granola with Quinoa!
Paige K.
Alto, NM
I love these as morning snack. They are so delish and healthy, I feel like I am eating a candy bar. But it's healthy. I try to always keep some in my bag for on the go snacking. Good quality for a reasonable price!
Giselle J.
Eloy, AZ
The granola is really good in a fruit salad or in yogurt or in a frappe but then again there are so many foods out there that we don't even know but you'll never know until you try it
JoAnne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Special K® Kellogg's Nourish® Very Berry Crispy Granola with Quinoa uploaded by JoAnne R.
Im so totally addicted to these fine gems! Kellogg's Special K Dark Chocolate Nourish Bites with Pistachios are my go to afternoon snack. When I snack on a few of them, a serving size of 6, Im only takong in 180 cal, 80 fat cal. 3 gr. of dietary fiber, 4 gr protein and only 8 gr. of sugar. I keep my sugar intake each day under the revommended daily allowance of 20 grams. Mines at 16 grams of sugar a day and not even every day. I get the other 8 in my greek yogart. But, back to Kelloggs Special K Dark Chocolate Nourish Bites with Pistashios. They are SO GOOD, I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag! They are soft but, a tad bit crunchy, crunchy but not too chewy, chewy but, not too chewy! Kelloggs Special K really hit the mark with this product. When I have the recommend 6 pieces, in mid after-noon, they satisfies my hunger well into the evening, before dinner. They control my hunger like no other healthy snack! Pistachios are the least fattening of all nuts.
Angela A.
These are pretty good foe a treat. I would buy then again for sure. I love these types of products.
Gabrielle G.
Phoenix, AZ
Dark Chocolate plus Crunchy Pistachios has to equal one of the best ideas. I constantly have these around the house, and grab them to have as snacks for work or throughout the day in general. Have been a repeat customer for a while now, and plan to continue being so!
Leah M.
Perris, CA
There tasty kinda healthy fill me up in the Morning give me lots of energy I love these I will always purchase these for my my kid and family I love these if you buy them you will not regret it I promise
Kalyn S.
Whittlesey, Peterborough
Great snack if you're looking for some protein! Don't indulge too much though! I could eat a whole bag of these in one seating, but the sugar content is a little high.
Anastacia H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this cereal. The chocolate in it makes me feel like I am misbehaving. It's not the healthiest out there but it tastes better than cardboard and has fewer calories than some of those sugared cereals. I buy at my local Kroger grocery store, Smith's.
Brenda H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Deliciosos 😋 😋 😋 😋 y aparte te deja satisfecha por un largo tiempo y no sientes mucha hambre.
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
Special K always has the best flavors of cereal. My favorite is the strawberry one but this one is also amazing.

Looking for your answer?