Special K® Kellogg's Nourish Multi-Grain Cranberry Almond Hot Cereal uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A multi-grain blend hot cereal with the sweetness of cranberries and almonds.

Victoria S.
Centreville , MD
This is a great hot cereal option. It's healthier than other brands and doesn't break the bank. It's tasty for sure and will be one that I buy again. I can find it at both of our local grocery stores- food lion and acme
Ana H.
Asheboro, NC
I absolutely loved this hot cereal. My ONLY complaint would be, the almonds as well as the cranberries were really hard to chew. I ended up breaking my tooth, but it was so tasty, that I continue to purchase!
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Special K is my go to night time snack so I do not ruin a day of hard work on my diet! Delicious and healthy! Special K® Kellogg's Nourish Multi-Grain Cranberry Almond Hot Cereal
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
These are so good, and I find myself grabbing them often when I am on the run for breakfast. This is the only flavor I have tried, but I plan on purchasing more for sure!
Jessica O.
Flavor was good but the volume of food in the containers was disappointing. Big cup with about 4 spoonfuls of food. You are basically just buying containers not breakfast.
Dani S.
The price for these is outrageous where I live and not economical when you consider buying whole oats, but I still buy them to treat myself sometimes.

These are very good and quick to make, making them great for mornings when you have very little time. The flavor of the cranberry is great and not overpowering.

Very tasty and very easy to mix with the fruit and nuts provided! Very very good. Great value too. Trying to eat well really got easier. I am happy to recommend these.
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
I love these so much! They are super easy to prepare and fill me up in the morning. They are a bit expensive, but honestly for busy mornings are so worth the price. I buy these often and would 100% recommend them.
Maggie N.
Hatboro
Absolutely love this oatmeal for breakfast !!! It's fast and easy and the cranberries are delicious. It's so much better then just plain old boring oatmeal. It's also pretty filling and keeps me full until lunch.
Keili A.
Randleman
Never really had these but they don't sound too good and I feel like these would cost at least $5 and that isn't a good price for such a small package