BY SPECIAL K

A good source of fiber and protein, it has all the multi-grain goodness you could ask for with the sweet taste of raisin and pecans.

Special K® Kellogg's Nourish Multi-Grain Cinnamon Raisin Pecan Hot Cereal
I actually got this pack of cereal by accident I didn't real the box correctly and I was in a hurry so I just grabbed a box I didn't like the flavor of dry rascin and I'm not big fan of this brand but my mom loves them she stole them from my cabinet and has been buying them ever since
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Okay so I'm not crazy about pecans, but I think the Cinnamon and raisin flavors over power the taste of the pecans. This is really filling and nourishing; it gives me enough energy and suppresses my appetite until lunch.
Anna T.
This is good, a little pricey for the amount you get but convenient for a busy morning. I hear that Kellogg's uses pesticides on their products so I worry about the health aspect of this. Makes a good tasting meal though.
Michele R.
Rosamond
When it's cold in the morning and you need something to warm you up from the inside out this is perfect. Love the raisins and pecans. Also the convent packaging make for easy to go on the morning rush.
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
Not a big fan of raisins but in this they are great! The flavor is great and the for the price this is good value. I like that I can just pop it in the microwave!
Kali H.
Scraton Pa
OHHH MY GOOD MY TASTE BUDS LITERALLY FELL IN LOVE LIKE ONG AND ITS GOOD FOR YOU LIKE...AND IT WASNT SO PRICEY
IT WAS GOOD VALUE INDEED
THE FLAVOR WAS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST PART
Krystal S.
Dublin, CA
So delicious. I had this for breakfast this morning and it was filling! This flavor is yummy. And instead of putting water I put milk to make it taste better. These little cartons only come 2 in a pack, which I was was more! But I buy multiples at a time in different flavors! They are all good. Must try them all!
Karla C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love that these packs are easy for on the go eating and are perfectly  portioned. I like the idea but not quite my favorite flavor. Still a good buy if you love the flavor
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Jessica D.
I Found these at the dollar Store and I thought it was a steal. I was wrong, these taste horrible. I am not going to buy again, not even for a dollar.