BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New! Multi-Grain Blend with Quinoa 8g Protein 2 5g Fiber 3 Nutrient Bundle: Calcium, Vitamin D Iron 4 Contains 6g Fat Per Serving Looking for a little twist to your usual routine? Look no further than the Special K Nourish Lemon Twist Nutrition Bars. With a hearty multi-grain blend of quinoa, oats, wheat and barley, it s a good source of protein and fiber. Take all that goodness and combine it with real lemon and citrus zest and you ve got a tasty treat that is anything but boring.

Morrigan F.
Hagerstown, MD
is extremely difficult to find any protein bars that are not chocolate and/or peanut. I was thrilled to locate these at a local store, only to find they were no longer going to carry them. Once again, Amazon to the rescue! I like to keep a box in the car because sometimes we need a quick bite, chocolate gets gooey and messy. These are refreshing and great to just grab and go. Definitely try these if you haven't.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I've bought these a few times in the pet year at CVS when they have a BOGO deal going. they are awesome. and they are great for on the go. those days when u r in a rush and need a quick take with you breakfast. love the flavor!!
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
These are so yummy! I work long shifts and I love these for a little snack when I'm on break. They taste great and lemony(like lemon meringue) kind of flavor. Not to high in calories and great if you have a sweet tooth but don't want to bust your cal intake.
Byanka D.
I remember when my mom purchased this for me because I wanted to try them and I was terrified to try them lol. After I tried it they were freaking delicious and I couldn't get enough of them lol. I even got some of my friends addicted to them and now they hate me :), but it's okay cause hey are good!
Jennifer C.
Lakewood, CA
My fiance loves lemon flavored things so we had to buy this. Like other kellogs snacks they tasted great. The lemon wasn't too overpowering. I would buy again but I don't eat this often because its too sweet for my palate. I don't like sweet stuff.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
These are so tasty, I've only been able to find them once and when I went back to get more they were all gone, I think they may be discontinued. Lemony, satisfying and great for snacking on the go.
Mai S.
These are really good. I love how it is delicious for low calories. What I hate is that it is kind of expensive for only five of them. I had them once but occasionally I buy them. I recommend trying them they can be very good.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
These are very tasty and filling. Recently I eat two at a time because I am pregnant, and need more snacks then the average bear. My children really like these as well as the strawberry ones.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
zesty and sweet! reminds me on lemon squares this literally tastes like heaven. I am a huge lemon fan and i love the texture of this snack. its healthy and yummy. i recommend it to everyone, so much tastier than any other option. yes i would buy again.
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
The Kellogg special k lemon twist bars were so good! I do wish there were 6 or 8 in a package versus 5, but I highly recommend. They wereabsolutely delicious for a bar!
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
Oh weird! Does this taste good?