Special K® Kellogg's Nourish Honey

by Special K

Find Cereals at Target.com! Special K Nourish Honey 5 oz - 2 pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Nourish Honey!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus
This stuff is awesome and tastes good as well. It is just as good as other brands and I have no complaints about it. I would definitely buy this again because it is so good. I would also recommend it to others as well. It's a great buy all in all in my opinion.
No Special Diet
Fairfield, CA
Love this brand. And love this, better flavor selections but this flavor is okay too. Enjoy it every once in awhile and for a quick little snack bought it easily at Walmart and had a wide selection to pick from. Would recommend
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Oldsmar, FL
I like this Special K granola with honey. It's delicious and a great easy, quick snack or breakfast when the family is on a pinch with time. It has a sweet and good taste and very convenient to pack, especially to work.
Organic, Low Carb
Nashville
These are actually amazing for someone who's always late, but needs breakfast! They taste amazing are really good dry as well. They are a must have for me! I purchase them at Walmart and would recommend them!
No Special Diet
EDison, NJ
Special K Nourish Honey is perfect for those of us who are always trying to eat better. I like that its honey because that means less sugar and added artificial flavor
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
Mt Pleasant, SC
Losing weight is hard, but Special K has made it ten times easier with their yummy products! I have had great results when wanting something tasty and healthy at the same time and Special K Nourish Honey packs are the thing to eat for a great snack.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Los Angeles, CA
Love 😍 love, love! I love granola so anything with it I will probably be a fan of. I'll eat anything with granola. Its like people who have an addiction to ketchup
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.