Special K® Kellogg's Nourish, Cranberry Almond Bliss

by Special K

New! Multi-Grain Blend with Quinoa 8g Protein 1 5g Fiber 4 Nutrient Bundle: Calcium, Vitamin D Iron 3 Contains 6g Fat Per Serving Looking to put a little super into your day? Look no further! Special K Nourish Cranberry Almond Nutrition Bars are made with a unique multi-grain blend with superfoods like quinoa, oats, wheat and barley, then combined with the great taste of real cranberries and crunchy almonds. Get all that flavor plus a good source of protein and fiber all for less than 200 calories. Talk about super!

How does these taste?
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Nourish, Cranberry Almond Bliss!
How would you rate this product?
What's good about this cereal isn't just the great flavors, but it also still tastes good after it's been sitting in milk--still crunchy, still lots of flavor. I tried Honey Bunches of Oats this morning and it was awful--so soggy and tasteless. Can't wait to get back tot he Special K. It's not as many calories as a granola, but it has a lot of body.
Medellin
although it has high sugar content are rich and have some fiber which is good, but I prefer others with more protein and fiber. Also its taste is very good and eat something if you do not have much time this well
Este es mi favorito porque me gustan las granberries aunque tambien me gustan las frutas secas es una buena marca y facil de comseguir
son delicisoso, me encnatan a la hora del desayuno un plato me hace sentir fresca y mas llena de salud cada dia para empezar mi dia
I love to eat in the morning or afternoon snack, have a pleasant taste and is best they are very healthy and have nutrients.
The product is a light break, if you want stay in your line its ideal. The texture its crocant and bace a very good flavour
Special K did it with this one i like it a lot has good ingredients in it and teats amazing and has good macros to it
Niagara Falls , ON
Love these for a quick on the go snack. Very good flavor really like the cranberries. Not to sweet full of flavor.
I love blueberries, almonds also, I love, is a meal or snack so delicious I highly recommend is very healthy
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
I love all kellogs products. this product was veryy filing and delicious. love cranberries and almonds