BY SPECIAL K

Crunchy Granola, Coconut, Cranberries And Almonds Are All Found In Special K® Nourish Coconut Cranberry Almond Cereal. Part Of A Balanced Meal.

Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Cranberries, Coconut, Almonds, Quinoa Flour, Contains 2% Or Less Of Whole Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Rice Flour, Corn Syrup, Oat Bran, Wheat Bran, Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Whole Oat Flour, Malt Flavor, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Natural Flavors, Cornstarch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Honey, Modified Corn Starch, Defatted Soy Grits, Molasses, Acacia Gum, Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Carbonate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Sesame Seeds, Vitamins And Minerals:, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12

Brittney D.
This cereal is so flavorful and filling! It’s hard to find a cereal that is filling enough to keep me satisfied until I can get to lunch. The coconut, cranberries, and almonds are the perfect combination for a delicious and nutritious meal.
Naömi H.
i love this cereal. hits most notes on my pallet. it's crunchy, flavorful and delicious. i eat it plain as it is, more taste for my buds. the only thing it does not come in a smaller package, or an on the go boxes. i would choose this over any other cereal.
Danielle S.
Quincy, MA
I love this cereal! Special K is my favorite brand! This cereal has a lot of flavor and goes well with almond milk. I always find great deals on Special K and stock up when I find them. I would choose this cereal over others.
Michael B.
The cranberries in this make this cereal! They’re tart, chewy and delicious! An awesome punch of flavor and texture! I hate raisins in my cereal so this was unexpected! I gave it a try on a whim and I’m so glad I did!
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favs not a big fan of the sweet stuff but this cereal hits all the right notes on my pallet. It's crunchy, flavorful and oh so yummy I'm guilty to buying 2 boxes at a time that's how much I love it
Andrea A.
Barboursville
This is my absolute favorite cereal! So many flavor and textures and great if your looking for a sweet alternative to cereals high in sugar. I eat this product regularly! I think Special K should come up more flavors!
Hannah K.
This flavor of cereal is outstanding! There is so much goodness going on all in one crunch. I eat this every day when I have a box in the cabinet. I think this cereal is at a great price and I would highly recommend to others.
Alyssa H.
This is the best cereal I’ve ever tried and I love cereal. The multiple textures and taste of all that’s in it combine to create an amazing experience. I eat it daily and still love it
Alyssa C.
Lucernemines, PA
So happy that SpecialK came out with the Nourish line of cereals! Coconut cranberry almond is by far one of my favorites :) it sustains me and also tastes GREAT 👍🏽 the cereal is affordable and I hope they keep these around!
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I adore this cereal. It's one of my favorites! It's got coconut in it which is one of my favorite foods. This cereal is healthy but tasty at the same time.