BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
At only 170cal these was perfect when ever you needed a pick me up. You can find similar Kellogg products that are perfect for a snack at work when you cant leave your desk.
Danielle C.
The Special K Nourish Chewy Nut Bar: Chocolate Coconut Cashew product is not too sweet and a lot softer than other breakfast/snack bars. I got this for free at Mariano's from their Friday Downloads. If you're on the go, this is a great snack for you.
Kelsey C.
Pace, FL
These are really yummy and the perfect snack or breakfast on the run. I pack these in my backpack a lot of trips or to Disney World. They are perfect for holding you over!
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
These nut bars are tasty but they caould improve by getting alittle more chocolate into the bar. I think they are a good breakfast snack in the morning.
Emma R.
Landenberg, PA
this is so good! one of my favorites, and the cost is not too bad. I think it is worth it because it is one of my favorite snacks.
Vivien A.
Jacksonville , FL
its a great snack to eat. its healthy for you and it doesnt have that many calories. they are sold at walgreens, walmart, ect.
Krystal T.
Round Rock, TX
Bars are good for a small snack you can eat this when ever you want verry tasty you can tast the chocolate whitch is verry good
Itzel M.
Maywood, CA
i really like the combination of the chocolate and coconut. it tastes pretty goood. i like to enjoy this once in a while
Bree R.
These chocolate coconut chewy nut bars are amazing. These are very good and healthy. Great price too. I recommend these!
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I really wasn't a big fan of this kind, and I really like coconut so I was sort excited. But I was greatly let down.