Special K® Kellogg's Nourish® Chocolate Coconut Cashew Chewy Nut Bars uploaded by Amber M.

BY SPECIAL K

When You Sink Your Teeth Into This Snack Bar, You’ll See That We Have The Chewy Goodness To Satisfy Your Cravings.

Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cashews, Coconut, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Beans), Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Roasted Almonds (Almonds, Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt), Whole Grain Oats, Fructose, Contains 2% Or Less Of Rice Flour, Dextrose, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Glycerin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soluble Corn Fiber, Sorbitol, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Milk, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Soy Protein Isolate

Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
Ughhhh love these! I always keep them around. They’re a little pricey. About 4 dollars for a box of eight but so worth it when you have a craving for something sweet!
Skye H.
Pauma Valley
I could eat these every day for breakfast for the rest of my life. They are super delicious and aren't too sweet. They are okay on the price but I will be buying them again
Anna P.
These bars were great. They are now a household favorite as well. I was impressed to find that this product was made by Special K and was available at such a great price. The quality of the bars is excellent. These bars are good for breakfast and for a healthy snack. And it is good to know that what you are eating is good for you.
I am happy to write a review on these Special K Chewy Nut Bars. A great quality product at a great price! The product was well packaged and delivered on time. The bars came sealed in a box and each bar was individually wrapped for proper consumer protection. I am an honest individual consumer and not affiliated with this company in any way.
Maribel P.
Davie, FL
What a delicious snack!! I am a chocolate lover and was craving a chocolate snack without all the fat. Not only is this a great chocolate tasting snack, it's healthy too. It has no artificial flavors and is gluten free. It makes for a quick breakfast on the go or as an anytime snack.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Love this product..Its a great snack whenever you or your kids begin feeling hungry in between meals and instead of grabbing a bunch of junk food we grab these and i dont have to worry about myself or the kids filling up on junk before dinner...would definitely continue to buy this product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are a bit pricey, but they taste so good! I love that flavor of the chocolate on the bottom. It goes perfectly with the nuts and fruit. I got these because I had an Ibotta rebate for them. I have been getting rebates on these for a few months now. They are always in my house!
Kimberly K.
Buffalo, Ny
I love these bars so much! They're great to tab on he go for breakfast. I'm a light water in the morning so these are perfect for me. I don't usually like coconut but it is pretty subtle here so it's not really an issue
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I was surprised that I liked the chocolate coconut cashew bars because I'm not usually a fan of coconut. I appreciate that nutritional value of Special K bars. Most of the flavors that I've tried are really good. They tend to be a little pricey for me to buy regularly with my budget.
Evy R.
Philadelphia, Pa
so good and tasty , great for just throwing it in your bag and going when you dont have time for a meal or breakfast. just the right amount of chocolate and cashews.
Reinaldo S.
Excellent nutritious bar, with an incomparable chocolate flavor with almonds. To kill any craving in the day, an affordable price. Recommended 100%
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is the best variety?