Special K® Kellogg's Nourish® Caramel Almond Sea Salt Chewy Nut Bars uploaded by Katie D.Special K® Kellogg's Nourish® Caramel Almond Sea Salt Chewy Nut Bars uploaded by Rikka I.

BY SPECIAL K

A Delicious Gluten-free Snack Isn’t So Hard To Find. With Nuts, Caramel And Sea Salt This Snack Bar Is Everything You’d Want … Without The Gluten.

PEANUTS,ROASTED ALMONDS (ALMONDS, CANOLA, SAFFLOWER AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL, SALT), CORN SYRUP, WHOLE GRAIN OATS, SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, COCONUT, SOLUBLE CORN FIBER, DEXTROSE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF RICE FLOUR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, GLYCERIN, SEA SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, SORBITOL, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, ROSEMARY EXTRACT FOR FRESHNESS, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE

Buy on Jet.com
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I really enjoy these nourish bars and all their flavors are delicious.  Also, I been a fan of special k as long as I can remember. I glad they have a great reward system and they have good customer service.  They are low cal, higher fiber and protein content.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is still available for purchase at Giant grocery stores so it must be recent that it was discontinued. The sea salt and caramel has a pleasant sweet and salty taste like my favorite sweet and salty nut bars by nature valley. It also has relatively similar nutritional value but is also gluten free. I would purchase it again.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
I love to keep these for snacks in my home and at work as well! The caramel is rich in flavor and goes well with the almonds in the bar! I keep some in my bag to snack throughout the day or i grab one when im in a rush out the door.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
definitely a go to snack, the combination of the sweet and salty make it even better. I love to eat this between big meals. the flavor is great honestly I have tried a couple of different flavors of the Kellogg bars and I've liked every one of them.
Katie D.
LOVE these bars! They taste amazing! Perfect little snack on my lunch break. I love everything caramel so this really hit the spot. Healthy and great price! Will buy again!
Shelby K.
Sewickley, PA
Love these! They're like a delectable, grown up version of the brown bag lunch granola bar. Just the right amount of soft chewy texture and sweet taste. I could eat these for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. I keep a box in my desk drawer for those mid afternoon pick me ups.
Rikka I.
Delicious crunchy and chewy. Satisfies my sweet and salty cravings except that I will want more. I keep these at work and use them for either breakfast or a snack.
Kelsey K.
I love the Kellogg special k bars. They are perfect for when I am running late or on the go. The flavor is good. They are a good value. My favorite flavor is the chocolate with peanut butter is delcious
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
Caramel and sea salt are two things I love in a food. Especially the fact that this is a snack food that is semi healthy for you and extra extra yummy! These snacks are so easy and so affordable for anyone!
Gizeh Ve1025569 d.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este producto. Es muy delicioso, generalmente lo como en las mañana como desayuno. Aunque en ciertos momentos aprovecho su excelente sabor y ceno con el. Lo recomiendo forma parte de mi dieta diaria.