BY SPECIAL K

Crunchy Granola, Coconut, Cranberries And Almonds Are All Found In Special K® Nourish Coconut Cranberry Almond Cereal. Part Of A Balanced Meal.

Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Cranberries, Coconut, Almonds, Quinoa Flour, Contains 2% Or Less Of Whole Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Rice Flour, Corn Syrup, Oat Bran, Wheat Bran, Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Whole Oat Flour, Malt Flavor, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Natural Flavors, Cornstarch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Honey, Modified Corn Starch, Defatted Soy Grits, Molasses, Acacia Gum, Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Carbonate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Sesame Seeds, Vitamins And Minerals:, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12

Buy on Target*
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
I am not a cereal eater. Since becoming pregnant I have gone through 4 boxes of this! It’s crunchy and filling. I love the dried fruit and almond bits. It’s also a good healthy option if you are going to eat cereal vs the sugary ones.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This wasn’t as good as I thought it would be, but it wasn’t bad either. I think there is potential for more flavor, but it does make for good additives for cookies and granola bars. Plus you can add it to smoothie bowls for texture also.
Danielle S.
This product has great flavor and crunch! It is affordable and is great at any time of the day. I also enjoy putting this in my yogurt, it is so yummy! Will definitely buy again
Irina K.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite ones! Crunchy with coconut pieces and almonds. Nice nutritious breakfast. Would defiantly recommend. Sold any any grocery store such Meijer, Kroger, etc..
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again!
Nicole V.
Orlando
Super delicious and keeps me full for hours. The mixture of flavors are to perfection. I feel like I've had a healthy breakfast that can help get me through the day
Mia W.
Special K cereal is my absolute favorite. It feels light on my stomach unlike some other cereals. This flavor is absolutely delicious! I like to drink it with almond milk. Any of the flavors are worth trying, and I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone.
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
This cereal is SO yummy! It has apples, raspberries, almonds AND quinoa in it! Which sounds like a weird combination, but it is so filling and so yummy! If you like Special K, I definitely recommend giving this one a try! SO GOOD!
Cheryl P.
Barrington, NJ
[product:special-k-kellogg's-nourish-apple-raspberry-almond-cereal] My favorite cereal! It is a little more expensive then the other cereals but it is worth the price.
Connie N.
Middletown, OH
My favorite cereal! The dried raspberries are incredibly flavorful and the almonds and apples really add to the savory flavor of this cereal. You can’t go wrong buying this brand.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
I have seen this at the store a couple of times and after looking at the calories, I put it back on the shelf. I'm worried that I am missing out on something amazing. What is this cereal like? Is it worth the calories?
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
I've been dying to try this cereal because it looks so yummy! I just bought it and am still a little skeptical! I've read so many good reviews and some bad reviews. Many people have said its to tart but then I've heard some say the apples make it to sweet. I know everyone likes different stuff so I can't get a completely right answer but your opinion would be great! Is it really tart? Or is it really sweet?