Special K® Kellogg's Nacks Multi Grain Crackers uploaded by Angie D.Special K® Kellogg's Nacks Multi Grain Crackers uploaded by julisa M.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crunchy multi-grain crackers.

Special K® Kellogg's Nacks Multi Grain Crackers
  • "When I eat crackers i want something savory, however these arent horrible by any means." in 2 reviews
  • "They taste good by themselves, but my favorite way to eat them is with a little natural peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "great snack and also so delicious" in 1 review
  • "I tried these and ate the whole box in 3 days!" in 1 review
  • "Not only do they taste great but also come in nice and convenient little packages" in 1 review
Jody D.
Good crackers. They have a good taste, and are good for a snack. Compares well to similar products. The price is not to overly bad when compared to similar products.
Angie D.
Wallingford
I got these in the new kind Parmesan sesame and they have in interesting flavor they were okay but not something I plan on buying again they only have 130 calories for 14 crackers I like the original better than this kind
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
These crackers are a great on the go snack. I pack them when I am on the go they a very delicious. The wheat taste is so good pros they are easy tonoack when on the go and.my.kids enjoy them. They are very affordable and I will recommend to others because.they are so good.
Dani S.
I like these multi-grain crackers, but other brands are stepping up and offering multi-grain crackers that compare in nutritional value and flavor for about half the price.

They are very flavorful but are woefully expensive compared to current market competitors.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I love these crackers ! They are so delicious , tasty and not too bad calorie wise! I highly recommend these crackers ! Worth the value for such a yummy taste ! I tend to always have them in my office for those hunger attacks.
Krys-Ann M.
Stone Mtn, GA
Even though the box never seems to have enough to satisfy my cravings, these crackers are soooo addictive and delicious. I almost never follow the serving size marked on the box and will probably eat the entire box in one sitting
Kerrigan C.
Too dry for me! Not very much flavor. I won't purchase again. Wheat thins are better than these. I used mine to crunch up and out on top of Texas potatoes. Good price and can get them at most grocery stores.
Lauren S.
San Diego, CA
Great low cal snack that fills you up until meal time. I ate these when I was dieting and more often than not, they kept me from making a bad food choice. They curb your appetite, and come in many different flavors. I'd eat these even if I wasn't dieting. You get 27 I believe for 110 cal. You can't beat that!
Maggie O.
Avondale, AZ
These are my go to snack crackers! I like these primarily for their taste. The crackers have that sweet, nutty flavor and are perfected by the salt on top. They taste THAT much better than other cracker brands. They taste good by themselves, but my favorite way to eat them is with a little natural peanut butter. To top it all off, the calorie count on these crackers are amazing! I always recommend them to everyone I know!
Wilma F.
I ate these crackers with tuna, instead of regular saltine crackers. They were so good that I had to check the label. After I almost finished a box in one sitting, I tried them another day. They were also great with cheese and tomatoes. Will buy more!