Special K® Kellogg's Multigrain Cereal uploaded by Crystal W.Special K® Kellogg's Multigrain Cereal uploaded by nakia w.Special K® Kellogg's Multigrain Cereal uploaded by Shikha W.

BY SPECIAL K

One Taste And You'll Be Thanking Honeybees. Every Serving Of Special K® Honey Oat Cereal Has 11 Grams Of Whole Grains And Is A Good Source Of Fiber. The Golden Honey Taste Will Keep You Coming Back For More.

Whole Grain Wheat Rice Sugar Whole Grain Oats Wheat Bran Milled Corn Contains 2% Or Less Of Honey Salt Malt Flavor Natural And Artificial Flavors Bht For Freshness Vitamins And Minerals: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Reduced Iron Niacinamide Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride) Vitamin A Palmitate Folic Acid Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)

• "I love this cereal its healthy and has a great taste!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am currently trying to cut out sugar and this is just the right amount of sweetness I need every once in awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals ever!" in 1 review
Marie O.
sacramento, CA
I love special k cereal. Very Bland taste but recently it's a lot nicer and I'm happy with the updated change to the taste. I'm really interested in trying more of the flavor it's and it's a very nice breakfast to have when you're short on time.
Daisy Z.
I love this cereal it’s my go to. It’s so healthy and it’s so delicious. I can find this at any grocery store. It’s affordable and it’s definitely something I’ll be repurchasing again.
Roselicious S.
Love this multigrain taste. It really satisfies your hunger. A healthy choice for breakfast and a good kick-start for your day. This is a good quality cereal that offers a value price. Conveniently available through numerous outlets, Special K is a good choice. Special K® Kellogg's Multi Grain Cereal
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I like multi grains for the variety of nutrients involved. Healthier brands are better for me, and I feel more energized behind it, so I always reach for something that is good for my heart and cholesterol.
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
These have quickly become some of my favorite HEALTHY cereal to eat. They’re usually always on sale at Publix and they’re a nice meal filler for breakfast or can be eaten dry as a snack throughout the day.
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
Great taste! I love Special K cereal! The cereal is great for an afternoon snack or a quick breakfast. Sometimes if I’m in a real hurry, I will just put some in a bag and take it to-go and it tastes just as good with or without milk!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Shikha W.
Pensacola , FL
It's the best cereal, healthy and so crunchy. Made with wheat, rice and corn and oats. Couldn't have got more. The nutrition facts is amazing for this cereal compared to other brands which I have seen. Not going for 5 stars because I found this a little more sweet as I am not a great fan of sugar though it has only 8gm sugar. But still tastes great.
Vanessa G.
Janesville, WI
I have to tell you all good and bad news ok Ill tell u the bad one first.. The cereal is gone 😢.... The good news is that I enjoyed eating all of it 😂😂 but I will get more I promise because this is the best cereal I ever tried and believe me I have tried a bunch but not as good as this one. Get it now and u wont be unsatisfied.
Mansi U.
Special K After all it is my favourite brand in corn flakes range I had tried a lot flavours from special k like strawberry and classic one ...BT when I heard about multigrain I wish I would try this once ..j then I go to the market n buy this one ...it is just amazing since it is multigrain it is healthy as well as tasty...loved this one