BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K Moments™ Dreamy Coconut Indulgent Snack Bites.
New!
70 calories per serving.
Artificially flavored.

Special K® Kellogg's Moments Indulgent Snack Bites Dreamy Coconut
  • "I recently discovered these while at the grocery store, I purchased them completely in hopes that it wouldn't be too much coconut." in 1 review
Junior H.
Tampa
Honestly, I have one in my pocketbook right now.  When leaving to go to the campus I check to make sure I have my keys, my hairbrush and my Kellogg's Special K Moments Indulgent Snack Bites Dreamy Coconut.  You never know when something will come up and you don't return when planned and these snack bites hold me over until I get home. Plus I love and sort of am addicted to Speical K  so these snack bites just make my day even better.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Saw these in the store a while back and was highly impressed upon purchase! Although small, they pack immense flavor and for few calories! They’re absolutely delicious and perfect on the go. Would highly recommend, however, I’ve been unable to find in my local stores lately! Special K® Kellogg's Moments Indulgent Snack Bites Dreamy Coconut
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
I'm not a chocolate friend but when it comes to these tasty treat I am absolutely head over heels in love you have not given them a try I would definitely go out to the store right now and buy them
Alondra G.
Plainfield
Nom nom lol super good, if you want something good to snack on and not have to worry about the calories too much, I would recommend sticking to this brand of snacks, I really like it, nature valley is also really good!!
Laurel L.
Fairview
I recently discovered these while at the grocery store, I purchased them completely in hopes that it wouldn't be too much coconut. I must say that I am in LOVE with these. I have lost 76 pounds so it is nice to be able to have something sweet and it not have a TON of calories. Thanks Special K!
Savannah H.
Tifton, GA
These are delicious! They taste so much like GirlScout Somoas without all of the guilt and waiting until cookie season! At only 70 calories I don't feel bad indulging one bit! I love keeping these in the fridge so they're nice and cold when I get one out!
Holly Y.
Yulee
Love these for a snack out for breakfast when I'm craving something sweet they are good I recommend them if you're looking for something sweet but want to be A little healthy not as bad as a candy bar
Melissa F.
These snacks were bery good and had a really good taste to them. they have a decent amount inside the package and the package is very nive and decorated very nicely
Kim L.
I absolutely LOVE special K products. Especially this one. It's a healthy option but also something sooo delicious. I typically buy this from Walmart but I always see individual packages at places such as gas stations. Love this tasty treat
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Blessing N.
Oh my God I need to taste it so yummy!!!!!
Blessing N.
I need one where can i buy it??