Special K® Kellogg's Moments Coconut Dark Chocolate

by Special K

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Special K Moments Coconut Dark Chocolate 4.5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Moments Coconut Dark Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Tracy , CA
Oh these are a delightful for a treat rather than me eating a donut I'm going for these a healthier choice. I never feel guilty for eating one of these after a run or workout. I love the chocolate flavor.
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
I expected these to taste better, I wanted them to satisfy my craving for sweets but it didn't because I didn't actually enjoy the taste. And definitely not enough fiber overall for lack of tastiness.
Millersville, PA
These are so good! They taste like a candy bar but are healthy like a granola bar! They are great for snacking on the go and exercising! They are even great for dessert! I bought these at Target and I recommend highly!
Women are powerful and this is just great! I can't say anything but have you seen the commercials!!! Hello their just great and are healthy! Also great ingredients there's so many to pick from! Go on buy some they taste better than the rainbow!!!!!!!
The taste of these is great I always like coconut and chocolate they pair really well, I bought these at target and the price was good. Great snack for on the go!
Low Carb
Royal , AR
I am a sucker for anything dark chocolate and coconut. THese are a great guilt free way to indulge a little in your favorite things. I enjoy the packaging and the convenience of these as well.
Casselberry
Great snack! Really fills you up and puts away that hungry feeling. They are also great tasting. A con would maybe be that they are smaller and I wish I always had more. I would recommend to others!
Aliso Viejo, CA
I absolutely love dark chocolate. These bars are so cute to bring on the go and its so convenient to bring a delicious little snack with you. Its not only healthy but its also a good guilty pleasure of mine and I absolutely love to just bring them around
Bardstown, KY
I'm a sucker for anything coconut however I do not like dark chocolate but this blend together is amazing it's not too bitter it's just right
Gaithersburg, MD
Perfect size of goodness. I use them for snacks in my lunch. They taste so darn good! Hard to find them though. Not all grocery have them.
Nut Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb