Special K® Kellogg's Moments Coconut Dark Chocolate

by Special K

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Special K Moments Coconut Dark Chocolate 4.5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Moments Coconut Dark Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
These are super good if your craving something sweet and you want something with a little bit of calories
Prattville
Light healthy snack! Very good for taking care of that sweet tooth or taking away that hunger feeling!
Bluffdale, UT
The most amazing product for healthy eating snacks! Easy and on the go, make so sure to grab a box
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Warwickshire , Nuneaton
The nicest cereal bars! They were on sale when I got them I think normally they're expensive but they taste so good. I doubt they're healthy because of how chocolatey they taste but I'd recommend (unless u don't like coconut)
No Special Diet
Amo los desayunos  llenos de fibra, ya que es lo primero que introducimos en nuestro cuerpo. Este cereal con coco y chocolate oscuro se a vuelto uno de mis favoritos ya que combina lo que mas me gusta. lo recomiendo si desean comer un cereal integral con un toque distinto.
Organic, No Special Diet
Hamburg
I LOVE CHOCOALTE! Chocolate is the best snack for the office, when you have a lot to do. But the Special K Moments Coconut dark Chocolate are the best. Coconut together with Chocolate is the best. You have something fresh and then something dark. :D
Organic
Plasmarl, Swansea
These are my fast and healthy go to bars if I am in a rush and do not have time to pour a bowl in time. They are light, small and easy to store in your bag if you want it for later on. The flavor is beautiful and tastes exactly like a coconut and dark chocolate should!
Vegetarian, Vegan
Coconut and dark chocolat is probably my favorite combination of food, and this Special K product is the perfect snack between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner or even as a midnight snack
No Special Diet
Miami, ['FL', '', '']
This cereal is a good food for breakfast or any snack because it does not contain so many calories and its chocolate flavor calms my anxiety without much charge of conscience
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Newmarket, ON
My two go-to flavours for sweets are dark chocolate and coconut. The fact that this is a low-calorie delicious snack or breakfast is a WIN for me!  I bought this at Walmart and generally have it with Almond milk and I find it so filling. I've repurchased it a few times already.
Gluten Free, Low Carb