Special K® Kellogg's Moments Coconut Dark Chocolate

by Special K

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Special K Moments Coconut Dark Chocolate 4.5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Moments Coconut Dark Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Jenkintown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a PERFECT mid-work snack. Sweet and relative healthy!! The individual packaging also makes for packing in my lunch bag easy.
Overland Park, KS
The taste is very good but I think the portion size could be a little bit bigger but I understand it's suppose to be less calories
Organic, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Oak ridge, NC
I love these snack bars as I like to have something that has sweet and salty in it. They have a great flavor and highly recommend.
Lawrenceville,Va
Omg!!I love this produced, I always buy it whenever I go shopping, its very rich with flavor.Everyone in my house really enjoy it
Nut Free, Sugar Free
Killeen, TX
Yay for chocolate! I love the guilt free smacking that this provides and how it instantly cures that pesky sweet tooth.
Los Angeles
This is the perfect to go snack, you can taste the greatness of the chocolate and coconut together, I recommend it
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes this bar is everything, I love special k product's they dont dissapoint, 😊 eating healthy is where its at
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Yum! Perfect size and perfect for the fix you need! Small enough to even carry in your pockets! Crunchy too!
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Paleo
These make for a yummy little dessert or snack when your trying to watch what you eat but have a sweet tooth.
New Iberia, LA
The chocolate on these was terrible. It was very bitter & tasted old or something.i wouldn't try it again
Low Carb