Special K® Kellogg's Moments Caramel Pretzel uploaded by Edileisy P.

BY SPECIAL K #71 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special k moments caramel pretzel 4.5oz

Nicole I.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Anything with caramel and pretzel is so amazingly delicious! I take these with me to snack on while at work!
Sandra S.
This are so good. I don't really like eating pretzels but if it's covered in chocolate or caramel I'm down.
Selene G.
Dallas
mmmmmmmmmmmm yumy me fasina me como 3 al dia😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 nose si está bien o lo me ergorden pero no importa 😁😁
Gabby Z.
Kingston, GA
I could eat this all day everyday if I could! They are so delicious I always have a pack in my house
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
Simply delicious I was able to get this on sale and when I tried I just wish it was more in the box
member-360e7
So delicious you would not believe! The perfect mid morning snack - or even breakfast on the go!
Karel M.
Especial para mis meriendas son divinas siempre las compro y las recomiendo no se arrepentirán
Isamar G.
I can not get enough of these there a little pricey but seriously I love indulging when I can.
Barito S.
I love to eat this, it's the best thing in life. You can eat it with whatever, at any time. Its packaging is very easy to take anywhere and you can get different flavors, its price is super accessible. I recommend it to all lovers of this type of trinket.
Aracélis
The packaging alone does justice for these! They taste as good as they look. I have tasted many other breakfast bars before but none compare. I don't eat cereal, so I have always resulted to cereal bars and I am happy that I have found these ones, they are delicious!