Special K® Kellogg's Moments Caramel Pretzel uploaded by Edileisy P.

BY SPECIAL K #43 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special k moments caramel pretzel 4.5oz

maria fernanda c.
fort lauderdale
Seriously... I'm really I. Love with all Kellogg's products.

It's my first and prefer option for breakfast,lunch and snacks. Even before or after a gym... I like to eat one of this
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Lindsey A.
Love this easy snack! Does not have too many calories in it and the rest of the nutrition facts are good as well! Easy to carry on the go and easy to eat. Not disappointing at all
Shannon Q.
Dalhart, TX
I was not really crazy about these to be perfectly honest. I just didn't really like the flavor. I have tried other bars from this company and liked them fine.
Ashley C.
Saint Joseph
Have gotten these a couple of times and I absolutely love them. I love how the sweet and salty mixes together and its just plain amazing.
Catherine T.
Killeen, TX
These are so good!!!! I love pretzels and I love Caramel so this made me so happy and they are less calories than other snacks.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
These are so good , great for snacks or breakfast or to go ... it's not anywhere near disappointing . Love this and the brand
Katie E.
Evansville
These are so good. I love that I can still have something that taste this good and not be completely mad at myself.
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Love it , taste good under calories and you can used it as a cheat day , love these granola bars they are good .
βrιαnɑ ᕼ.
Glassboro, NJ
The perfect snack when you have a craving ! It's a perfect go-to when you're craving something with chocolate.