Special K® Kellogg's Moments Caramel Pretzel uploaded by Edileisy P.

BY SPECIAL K #42 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special k moments caramel pretzel 4.5oz

Melissa A.
Anaheim, CA
Oh my gracious! These are the greatest things EVER!! They are as delicious as candy bars without all of the guilt!!! They are better than granola bars or things of that nature because they are actually sweet (without being overly sweet) and they have a great texture. They are the perfect size for a little snack and they fit easily into your purse, jacket, pocket, desk, car, etc. Now, if only I could find a better way to hide them from my fiancé I'd be all set!
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Andres U.
MIAMI, FL
It was a good product, which were a couple of pertzels and snacks to be eaten during a party of a special moment, compared to others products, this product it is really profiteable and likeable compared to other ones, which are not very tastekfull
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
I always get a craving for chocolate covered pretzels. However this is a healthy snack I can indulge in and get satisified because they taste so good and sweet and are bursting with addictive yummy flavor.Thats why I love this product and special k!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I love these Snack Bites they have a great taste. They are sweet and chewy. The bonus is they are low calorie. Sadly it is too hot to order them now. They would arrive a melted mess. I will have to wait until the weather cools off.
Amanda A.
These are really good until they're gone. Then you have to try to behave and not open another one lol. I enjoy these a lot. I love the pretzels in them. It lanky favorite part. Yum yum yum. My toddler likes them too
Ashley M.
Love the flavor! I don't know if it's the caramel or what but there's a slight coffee taste. They're a great mix of sweet and salty for those combo cravings. I just wish they were bigger ;)
Gabi B.
Storrs, CT
My favorite special k snack! They are super tiny and will not fill you up with just one but they are very yummy! I would recommend these if you eat at least 2 of them are okay with that.
maria fernanda c.
fort lauderdale
Seriously... I'm really I. Love with all Kellogg's products.

It's my first and prefer option for breakfast,lunch and snacks. Even before or after a gym... I like to eat one of this
Billie G.
Very delicious highly recommended and can't wait to try more flavors and snacks by y'all definitely worth the buy Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries Cereal