BY SPECIAL K #11 in Granola & Muesli

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Low Fat Granola Touch of Honey Cereal.
*Special K® low fat granola has 3g fat per 52g serving, the leading competitive granola has 6g fat per 55g serving.
190 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
115 mg sodium, 5% DV.
9g sugars.
Per 1/2 cup serving.
47% less fat than the leading competitive granola*.

Belén A.
West Jordan, UT
I LOVE granola and I LOVE honey, so obviously I had to try this. Special K is affordable and worth it. I was trying out the special k challenge and I bought this one to substitute my honey bunches of oats which was usually the cereal I eat in the morning.
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
so good for quick breakfast or just a snack. i get it all the time from my local grocery store. it’s very healthy and i don’t feel bad about having a snack when i eat it. they have other ‘flavors’ that i haven’t tried yet but plan to! also goes great on top of an acai bowl!!
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite granola! I debated on trying the oats and honey for months before i actually did and now it's my favorite breakfast and snack. Highly recommend!
Catherine L.
Although I like most Special K cereals, this one was hard for me to eat and get through. Not much of a good flavor but I guess that's cause it's supposed to be healthy.
Joanie M.
Shippensburg, PA
This variety has just enough sweetness to feel like a splurge while maintaining the heath value I've come to expect from Special K. I don't eat cereal often, but this is one of my go-to choices. I refuse to let my kids try it because right now they see the picture on the box and think it will taste yucky because it's good for them... and I'm ok with that! Sure, it's selfish, but Special K is a great snack to have around when I find myself wanting to reach for something I shouldn't be eating.
Sadie E.
I like to buy this at my grocery store specifically for yogurt. I'll buy low-fat vanilla yogurt and sprinkle some of this granola on top and YUM, it is THAT good. It's a great breakfast treat and also a healthy dessert. I definitely recommend trying.
Kaitlin B.
Garfield , NJ
Such a great flavor! I love the fact that it is low fat because it does not taste so much like added sugar which is an issue when buy granola. It has a light taste of honey and I love putting this one in vanilla greek yogurt. Such an amazing breakfast combo.
Shannon W.
Shelbyville, TN
If I buy single cup yogurt I buy this granola. I love it as an add on for yogurt. I put a quarter cup in a cup of Yoplait Light yogurt and it is delicious. I also love it in a bowl with a little bit of milk.
Kayla T.
Easley, SC
This goes very great with yogurt adds a delicious sweet crunch to every bite from start to finish. I some times just pop open the bag and eat it right from the bag lol. Its healthy great energy snack or addition to any salad or yogurt.
Kaylee D.
Rio rancho
I really like granola and I really like Special K cereal so I decided to try their granola and it had a really good flavor and it's really crunchy. I would definitely recommend putting it in yogurt for some extra flavor