Special K® Kellogg's Kettle Corn Popcorn Chips uploaded by Tammy V.Special K® Kellogg's Kettle Corn Popcorn Chips uploaded by Tammy V.Special K® Kellogg's Kettle Corn Popcorn Chips uploaded by Jill G.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special k kettle corn popcorn chips 4.5 oz

• Where do you find these because i can no longer find at w...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls
Anything involving popcorn is a great idea! I love that this snack has just enough saltiness to be satisfying, but not overpowering or unhealthy. This snack is light and crisp which is perfect for munchies! They are also easy to take on the go!
Priscilla S.
soledad, CA
I was amazed at how tasty these are. i had no idea keloggs made chips. they are good after a while you do get a little overwhelmed by the same texture. i wouldn't always get these but once in a while it's a good change of snacks. They are healthier than potato chips.
Ashley S.
wilkesbarre
These chips are AMAZING. I'm a snack junkie who is also trying to lose some weight. So these are perfect for me. They almost melt right in your mouth! Very very good. Recommend these definitely to anyone !!
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
OMG where do I start... let me start by saying these taste so great, especially if you like sweet chips, or kettle corn popcorn. It is a great healthy snack alternative with few calories. I highly recommend.
Paloma P.
Union city , NJ
The best popcorn chips, I have ever tried. The chips are absolutely delicious and rich with flavor. They make a great snack and I have tried the same product in a different brand but these are the best I have ever tried.
Rachael E.
Clermont, FL
I used to eat these all the time in high school because they became really popular with my friends. They actually taste like popcorn and they're really fun to eat! I repurchased these several times. Now that I'm thinking about them, I'll probably go pick up a box tomorrow.
Tammy V.
Andover, MN
These things kinda blew my mind!

If you like pop corn, try these! If you like chips, try these! If you like kettle corn, you MUST taste these!

They are crunchy, they are buttery, they are sweet. Totally my new favorite movie snack!!#
Rachel P.
I love this product. I had to watch myself, because I almost ate the whole box in one sitting. The kettle corn flavor is true to its name. Sweet and salty combo make a delightful snack. Perfect for on the go, or at home. Will buy again!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I tried these but they get stale to fast. They need to make better packaging for these products, just like they changed packaging for the cracker chips so they stay fresh longer.
Kathryn R.
Longview
These are so good. I could eat them all day long. We get them at Walmart and they're fairly priced . Defined exceeded my expectations. Great for dessert
Karen A.
Where do you find these because i can no longer find at walmart thanks