Special K® Kellogg's Kellogg Ham, Egg & Pepper Jack Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich

BY SPECIAL K

Some Days We Need A Good Reason To Get Out Of Bed. The Special K® Ham, Egg & Pepper Jack Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich Is That And Then Some: Multigrain Flatbread, Eggs, Pepper Jack Cheese And Smoky Ham. It's Just The Thing To Give You That Get-up-and-go.

Find It In The Frozen Breakfast Aisle.

Contains 7g Total Fat Per Serving. See Nutrition Information For Fat, Saturated Fat, Cholesterol And Sodium Content.

Baked Egg Patty (Whole Eggs, Nonfat Milk, Modified Food Starch, Water, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Black Pepper Extract, Citric Acid [Preservative], Soy Lecithin)Multigrain Flatbread (Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate)Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)Folic Acid]Oat Fibersugarwheat Glutenyeastwheat Branrolled Oatscultured Wheat Floursoybean Oilvinegarcracked Ryesaltxanthan Gumcalcium Sulfateascorbic Acid)Fully Cooked Ham Water Added (Cured With Water, Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Nitrite)Pasteurized Process Pepper Jack Cheese (Cultured Milk, Water, Cream, Sodium Phosphates, Green And Red Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Color Added, Enzymes)

Christina M.
Wasn't really fond of this. Felt like it was too dry and fake for me. It was on sale when I purchased this. Good concept and it's healthy but the sodium and carbs is high . It's alright I guess
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I tried for the first time at my friend house , i think is a good opción and is very practical but the taste of the ham was kind of weird to me , in general the taste is ok , but i feel maybe with the time the ham started getting different flavor
Kaitlyn A.
Bristow, VA
I LOVE these. I'm a big fan of breakfast sandwiches, but this one is particularly yummy. The spice of the pepper jack cheese is what does it for me. It's a good price, not too many calories, and eating it with some fruit and having a glass of milk or a cup of coffee is the perfect breakfast!
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I love this product so much because it's so amazing affordable product so healthy smiths gorechery store Lasvegas Nevada yes microwave
For two minutes and thirty seconds yes I would recommend it to everyone
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Lovely filling breakfast for people on the go. Easy to make, tastes wonderful, especially with a glass of milk! I recommend to those people who are extremely busy and don't have time to stop for breakfast! Quickly made in the microwave and tastes like heaven!!
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
I love these! They are amazing for breakfast. I wake up super early every single day so this couldn't be more perfect. Quick, easy and heathy! Best combination. Many flavors to choose from as well when you wanna change up the flavor after a while.
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
These are not a bad a product. I wish they were a little more filling but I do like that the cheese has a little bit of a kick to it. I will purchase these again in the future however do think they're a little on the high-priced side
Kimberlynn E.
Waveland, MS
Very healthy and very filling. The only thing I personally did not like was the egg. It was king of rubbery, but my fiancé disagreed! I still eat them all the time because they have excellent flavor! Recommended!
Katie C.
Massillon
Delicious! Easy for on the go breakfast. Not as bad for you as the other brands. Would recommend this product to others and will definitely buy this product again. I am over all satisfied with this product!
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
I liked the idea that these were a healthier option of a traditional egg sandwich, but the ham seemed rubbery to me. I probably wouldn't recommend these. I got these at Walmart.