Special K® Kellogg's Heavenly Caramel Brownie uploaded by Tracey M.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

• "I can't believe there only 80 calories." in 1 review
Megan C.
Granger, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these brownies! They are the perfect little brownie to satisfy my craving for something sweet. The brownies are individually wrapped which make it great to throw in your lunch or in your purse to satisfy that craving! They are a bit small but what you would be as you expect for 80 calories. However, they do not seem to taste like that diet dessert taste. It tastes like a normal brownie. There is little caramel chips through out the brownie that makes it extra delicious. The consistency is not cake like. It is more of a fudge consistency. They are absolutely delicious and do not make you feel badly about eating them!
Tracey M.
Franklin, KY
These Special K Heavenly Caramel brownies are truly heavenly. They are 80 calories and 3 grams of fat and so delicious. They are just a little bit teeny but amazing taste for you caloric buck! These are a must have mid work day pick me up!
Mary F.
Canton, MI
These are such an unbelievably good snack! I throw one in my lunch bag and when it comes time to eat it, I savor it. For only 80 calories, it is small, but very moist and fudgy. I love them.
Adele H.
These are so good and only 80 calories! Perfect amount of chocolate and caramel. You can also heat these up. One of my new favorite snacks.
Emily J.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Soooooo delicious! I can not get enough of these. I have a box in my car at all times just in case I'm in the mood for a little snack.
Emma C.
It's right in the name these are heavenly! I can't believe there only 80 calories. Glad I can indulge without feeling guilty