BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Full of flavor. Packed with healthy goodness. You'll love crunching into our granola clusters made with perfectly sweetened oats and baked-in cranberries. Your body will love the 26 grams of whole grain, 4 grams of protein and only 2 grams of fat. Undeniably delicious. Unquestionably nutritious!

Daniella H.
This is one of my favorite granola. It has a great value and texture. It is fantastic to put on top of yogurts, cereal, or just to eat by itself. I am putting this into my daily breakfast routine.
Neha B.
Clarkston, MI
This cereal is a great way to start your day! It is healthy and keeps you full throughout the morning. It also tastes yummy without all the added calories and fats you might find in other cereals. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the go and is trying to eat a healthy breakfast
Haley J.
Mc Calla, AL
I love these for mornings that I am on the go. It is easy to just grab go and eat. I mean I'm a college student and I have 8 AMs so I don't have time to get up and eat cereal before class I eat on my way. I love these every morning. The only thing is it does not keep me full until lunch.
Marin P.
Eagan, MN
I like this granola a lot. I put it in my yogurt to make it a little more flavorful and exciting. The cranberry bits are also a great addition! I sometimes have a hard time finding granola I like at certain stores, but I know I can always rely on this brand.
Luis D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this granola. It taste so great, it's not overly sweet; it also has a little zest from the cranberries. I personally like eating this cereal with a bit of soy milk, and it fills me up and is so delicious.
Juniris D.
its a great way to start your morning! the granola is delicious! you perfectly feel the taste of the cranberry! its perfect for breakfast, it will keep you full during the morning and its a very healthy cereal.
Aysha D.
Louisville, KY
A little in the pricey side but not bad as a snack or used to top yoghurt. Also tastes amazing sprinkled on a smoothie bowl with fresh strawberries and almonds. Found at most supermarkets in the cereal section.
ciera H.
these taste amazing, and u love to eat them for breakfast and mix them with my yogurt! very filling and an easy on the go snack. this is my favorite flavor but they also have original and other kinds too!
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this granola for my yogurt and it's so delicious! It's fairly inexpensive and lasts quite awhile! I think this granola is on the healthier side, and i like that it has the added cranberries as well.
Johanna N.
Medley, FL
It's rarely for me to find a tasty granola, but this granola is delicious and smells like a heaven. I have been eating for a year, once a day and I can't change this for anyone.