Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealCereal & GranolaSpecial K
Special K Kellogg's Gluten Free Touch of Brown Sugar Cereal

Special K® Kellogg's Gluten Free™ Touch of Brown Sugar Cereal

by Special K

Naturally flavored crunchy, lightly sweetened multi-grain rice, sorghum & corn flakes.

I'm a huge fan of Kellogg's special K, I most recently have been eating there protein/fiber cereal and really enjoy it how does the gluten-free compared to other cereal they have out? Does it have the same great taste and do you feel as full as eating their other cereals?
Is this product free of fake sugars?
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Gluten Free™ Touch of Brown Sugar Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Catie A.
Mattawa, WA
I love this cereal so much it gives me energy to start my day. It feels so good having Kelloggs for breakfast. I wake up every morning craving for some delicious Kellogs.
Stephanie N.
Kentwood, MI
I have always loved Kelloggs Special K cereals but when I had to go onto a Gluten Free Diet I was devastated. It was so nice to know I was eating a healhier breakfast. I was so excited for Kelloggs having a Gluten Free option. It takes just like the regular kind. It has the sweetness and saltiness. It's even healthier than the regular one. The best part with the GF it doesn't get soggy as fast, which I love. I love putting blueberries and strawberries in it. I have also made chocolate chip marshmallow bars with this.
Arlene M.
You can never go wrong with Kellogg's. they are so rich in every bite. I eat this for breakfast and my stomachs always satisfied for they day. It had a good price for a box of cereal. Its healthy and If your on a diet it's pretty good to help in the mornings
Brenna C.
My sisters gluten free and growing up there wasn't a lot of cereal choices for her to eat, that tasted good. But this tasted good and was gluten free.
Haley E.
Bryan, TX
Is this cereal better than the other kind? I wasn't so sure which one to get.
Is this cereal better than the other kind? I wasn't so sure which one to get.
Jade V.
Delicious, healthy, gluten free, and plainly my favorite cereal. Has a sweet taste to it, but not over powering. Special K brand had come so far and it's 10x greater now then before.
jennifer G.
New Castle, NL
no me gustan muchos estos cereales me parecen muy secos y para mi no tienen mucho gusto me parece mas rico los de chocolate y eso jaja a si que no me gusa simplemente eso habra gente que si que lo coma mi madre por ejemplo lo come mucho y yo no a ella le gusta mucho
Paula R.
Miami, Fl
Amazing for breakfast!! Is easy, fast and delicious, what can we ask for? Is really cool
natasha C.
Sumter, SC
i just love kelloggs rice krispy treats they taste so good when i on the go or when i just sitting at home in my room.
Leticia B.
Parsippany, NJ
This is really healthy because has brown sugar instead of regular. I eat this in the afternoon with some milk. It's my 5 time trying this product.