BY SPECIAL K

Want Something Sweet And Salty? Try Special K® Fudge Dipped Pretzels. They Are Crispy, Salty And Totally Pretzely. All Dipped In Delicious Fudge.

Pretzels (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate)L ,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)L ,Folic Acid]L ,Saltl ,Maltl ,Vegetable Oil [Canolal ,Corn And/Or Soybean Oil]L ,Leavening [Yeastl ,Baking Sodal ,Ammonium Bicarbonate])L ,Sugarl ,Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil)L ,Cocoal ,Wheyl ,Nonfat Milkl ,Contains 2% Or Less Of Soy Lecithinl ,Artificial Flavor

katie a.
Troy, NY
Love these special k pretzels. The chocolate covered pretzels are delicious and it is a nice treat for people trying to maintain a healthy life style. Only 100 calories per bag! You can buy this at almost any grocery store and definitely at Wal-Mart. These are pricey but worth it. Definitely something I would recommend to others.
Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a great snack when you are craving some chocolate but you want to watch what you eat. They are decently priced. We get ours at Walmart or target. There are enough in the pack to keep you satisfied without over indulging. I recommend to everyone.
Rebecca M.
Gosh the only bad thing I can say about these are there are not enough.  They sure are delicious however!  A lot of products that are low in calories taste like that but these don't.  I think what these are great for, is the portion control...you just have to CONTROL yourself lol.
Michelle H.
I love chocolate dipped pretzels and these are perfect! I first tried them a few days ago and literally ate all 6 in like 3 days. I picked up some more today from Walmart! I would definitely recommend to anybody who loves chocolate as much as I do!
Veronica G.
I love these for a quick snack or kill my sweet tooth. The chocolate isn't too sweet and the crunch is just right. It's hard to only have one little bag of these but I love that's there's a "healthier" version of chocolate pretzels
Taquana B.
Roseville, MN
I love this brand everything is delicious I love how they have a huge variety of flavors I enjoy the affordability and I enjoy that these products are made with the best grains and quality the chocolate just melts in your mouth with these pretzels.
Keflyn D.
I don't see how this could be good for you or a great healthy thing to have for breakfast but that doesn't mean it doesn't taste amazing. I love this cereal as a snack more than a breakfast but it's still really amazing.
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Absolutely love these! Great salty and sweet combo! I love how these are portioned out already so I don't go crazy eating a whole package. I get a delicious rich treat without having to worry about so many calories!
Erika R.
San Antonio, TX
I have a hugeeee problem with portion control. So these little packs are perfect for moms on the go. They are the perfect combination of salty and chocolatey goodness all in one. Each pack comes in at 100 calories.
Deborah B.
Saratoga Springs
Really good and crunchy. Good at 3 in the afternoon. Gives you a little pick me up. They are priced right and who dosen't love Fudge with pretzels. Great combo,