BY SPECIAL K #10 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal.
Crunchy rice and wheat flakes with oat and fruit clusters and yogurt coated clusters.
Calories 120.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 140mg, 6%.
Sugars 10g.
Fiber 3g, 10%.
Iron 45%.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Value size.

• Who doesn't love these?????????5 Answers
  • How would you explain the flavor of this cereal? 7 Answers
  • Is anyone else having a hard time finding this size in st...2 Answers
Special K® Kellogg's Fruit & Yogurt Cereal
  • "This has a great taste without being super sugary but the fruit and yogurt provide that little bit of extra flavor that this cereal needs. " in 3 reviews
Katie K.
Minneapolis , MN
Purchased at: Target
I like all special k varieties but this is my favorite flavor because you get a mix of cereal, dried fruit and yogurt bits. The variety of flavors and textures make for the best bowl of cereal. I personally like to eat my cereal with almond milk to add even more flavors. Also the nutrition on special k isn’t too bad compared to some other cereals which is another reason I love it.
Eliza A.
Silver Spring, MD
Now, I don't really eat cereal like I used to. I used to love eating sugary cereals like Cocoa Puffs and Frosted Flakes, but I found this cereal in Giant and I tried it for the first time and this has to be my favorite cereal ever. It's mixed with yogurt and dried berries, which is very tasty. It's not too sweet either.
Shelby 🌟.
Madison
I could eat this cereal everyday!!! The fruit and yogurt is my favorite one of the special K cereals! It is great for breakfast or even a late night snack, watching my favorite show! I always feel great after eating a bowl full, and am ready to jump start my day!
Halle C.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Special K® Kellogg's Fruit & Yogurt Cereal is my favorite cereal to eat in the mornings. I am constantly buying more of this! I eat it in the mornings where I don’t have enough time to make breakfast, and it keeps me full for a couple hours! The yogurt and fruit are nice and sweet, and it’s perfect with Silk Pure Almond Vanilla!
Mercedes M.
Summerfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I very rarely reach for cereal but when I do, this is my go to. I love the little chunks of yogurt and granola. It gives you all of the flavor of the sugary bad for you kind without having all of the fake flavors and junk in it.
Claudia B.
Piscataway , NJ
Purchased at: Target
Please don’t Ever stop making this cereal I love the fact that the yogurt clusters a big enough and not broken up into small pieces you can really get the crunch and flavor when biting into them
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
This has been my favourite cereal since the day I first tried it. I don't mind spending an extra dollar or two for a cereal that's good for me and tastes great. Special K has always impressed me with their products. This is just one of many I truly love. I enjoy several of their cereals but this is by far my number one choice. I love the little yogurt bites, they're the best part!

10/10 recommend!
Christi D.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I eat this cereal every morning on my way to work. They need to put a lot more yogurt pieces in it because you don’t get a lot at all. But it’s still one of my favorites
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
This is my all time favorite cereal out of all the cereals out there. I had my brother bought me a few of these to send to me when i was in the philippines. My cousins even loved it and found out about it because of me haha they started buying one as well. This taste really great. I eat it with soymilk vanilla. Taste even better with added vanilla soymilk 👌 perfect!
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I’m not really a huge cereal fan but whenever I have cereal at my house it’s usually special k or some type of “healthy” cereal. I’ve bought this one time and I don’t really like yogurt flavored flood but this looked really good. But unfortunately it was gross to me. I don’t recommend this is you don’t like yogurt flavored food. Will not be purchasing again
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How would you explain the flavor of this cereal?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Who doesn't love these?????????
Claudia T.
Does anyone know if this interfere at all with absorption of thyroid medicine?
Lara C.
Are these your favorite cereals?
member-3c833