BY SPECIAL K #13 in Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal.
Crunchy rice and wheat flakes with oat and fruit clusters and yogurt coated clusters.
Calories 120.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 140mg, 6%.
Sugars 10g.
Fiber 3g, 10%.
Iron 45%.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Value size.

• Who doesn't love these?????????2 Answers
  • How would you explain the flavor of this cereal? 7 Answers
  • Is anyone else having a hard time finding this size in store? I l...2 Answers
Reviews (2004)
  • "This has a great taste without being super sugary but the fruit and yogurt provide that little bit of extra flavor that this cereal needs. " in 3 reviews
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
My absolute FAVORITE!!! Light, crispy flakes combined with yogurt and fruit flavor clusters are in a class by itself. Always fresh and holds well in milk. Naturally sweet and my teenagers prefer this over sugar cereals ANY day, which is great because it’s a healthier option in cereal. They are a top shelf cereal, but worth the extra couple of bucks. Delicious!!
Heather H.
Brazil
This is the best cereal on the market in my opinion. Its not overly sugary or sweet, but has a natural sweetness to it, as well as all the grains I'm looking for in my diet as a woman in her late 30s needs. Even my kids prefer to eat my box of Special K over all of their different kids cereals because they love the taste!
Devin M.
Austin, TX
If I could rate higher than 5 stars I would. This is by far my favorite cereal ever. I eat this every morning for breakfast, it's Healthy and doesn't weigh me down. Plus it's super sweet so anytime I crave sweet at night I just make a bowl of this! Also, I found this 2 for $5 at dollar general the other day. Made my day!
Sarah L.
Pickerington, OH
I'm not sure why this is listed as discontinued because it is very much still sold in stores. I eat this practically every morning for breakfast. It's the perfect start to my day and it so tasty and delicious. The yogurt pieces are the perfect addition to the corn flakes. I would highly recommend!
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
This is one of my favorite cereals which I don’t eat many brands or types to begin with. The yogurt pieces in this I think is what makes it my personal favorite. The taste combination is perfect and so flavorful with every bite. Never disappointed! Special K® Kellogg's Fruit & Yogurt Cereal
Madeleine M.
100% my favorite cereal! I love the mixture of corn flakes with the yummy pieces of dried fruit, and the little pieces of yoghurt is SO good. This cereal is so much better than all those others that are filled with sugar. And you can’t beat the price of something so delicious!
Carissa A.
Tastes great but has too much sugar in it to be considered “healthy”. My mom buys it when it’s on sale and I’ll eat a little as a snack or dessert. The serving size is less than a cup and the sugar and carb content makes me not want to eat a full serving.
Lauren P.
Phoenix , AZ
This by far is the absolute best Cereal on the entire market! I like to chop up a banana and even sometimes throw some extra raspberries on the top! I buy this in the store brand though because at $6 it's a little pricey for a box of cereal!
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
One of my favorite special K cereals! The fruit is not super overpowering but as great flavor and so does the yogurt. It’s sweet but not overly sweet! The price isn’t bad for the amount you get so I would recommend this to others.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
This product is a favorite in my house not only for breakfast but for a snack too. The little yogurt bites are my favorite and I find myself searching for them like a child looking for all of the marshmallows
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How would you explain the flavor of this cereal?
Claudia T.
Does anyone know if this interfere at all with absorption of thyroid medicine?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Who doesn't love these?????????
Kelly H.
Is anyone else having a hard time finding this size in store? I live in New York and for the past month it's been so hard to find.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Do you think there's enough yogurt-coated pieces in the box or do you feel there should be more/less?