BY SPECIAL K #6 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal.
Crunchy rice and wheat flakes with oat and fruit clusters and yogurt coated clusters.
Calories 120.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 140mg, 6%.
Sugars 10g.
Fiber 3g, 10%.
Iron 45%.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Value size.

• Who doesn't love these?????????4 Answers
  • How would you explain the flavor of this cereal? 7 Answers
  • Is anyone else having a hard time finding this size in st...2 Answers
Special K® Kellogg's Fruit & Yogurt Cereal
  • "This has a great taste without being super sugary but the fruit and yogurt provide that little bit of extra flavor that this cereal needs. " in 3 reviews
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I eat a few cereals that my be better for you, but this is my favorite of all time. Eatting it maybe 3 times a week during the day and 3 times at night before sleeping. I like the fruit wheat flakes and oats natural but the the only thing i think is artificial flavored is thr yogurt clusters but i just love them anyway. The price is reasonable which is great for myself.
Kara D.
This has been my favourite cereal since the day I first tried it. I don't mind spending an extra dollar or two for a cereal that's good for me and tastes great. Special K has always impressed me with their products. This is just one of many I truly love. I enjoy several of their cereals but this is by far my number one choice. I love the little yogurt bites, they're the best part!

10/10 recommend!
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
This is my all time favorite cereal out of all the cereals out there. I had my brother bought me a few of these to send to me when i was in the philippines. My cousins even loved it and found out about it because of me haha they started buying one as well. This taste really great. I eat it with soymilk vanilla. Taste even better with added vanilla soymilk 👌 perfect!
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I’m not really a huge cereal fan but whenever I have cereal at my house it’s usually special k or some type of “healthy” cereal. I’ve bought this one time and I don’t really like yogurt flavored flood but this looked really good. But unfortunately it was gross to me. I don’t recommend this is you don’t like yogurt flavored food. Will not be purchasing again
dottie H.
My absolute favorite flavor of Special K!! I would eat this for every meal if I could! It’s so good!! Even without milk (I’m weird) it’s still just as good. It even makes the milk sweeter for those that don’t like to drink milk.
Manuel R.
Denver
I usually get this for my partner, he loves the flavor and the fact that it has fruit and yogurt. He loves it so much that he can finish a whole box in 2 days. Every time we go to the store together we fight over what brand of cereal to get. He always ends up winning and we get the Special K with Fruit and Yogurt.
Jessica G.
78521
This cereals is the best healthy cereals I ever tasted. I love this type with bananas. I usually eat this cereal at night or when I am craving something sweet. I would eat this cereal at least four times a week. I would recommend this cereal to those that want to eat something sweet but a bit healthier
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
This cereal is tasty and my niece and nephew love it. It should be eaten quickly though because the flakes get soggy after a couple minutes. It is pretty sweet though. That’s probably why the kids like it so much. It’s about average price at the grocery store and comparable to all the other cereals.
Mellissa A.
Jessup
I like this flavor. Its a nice change up from the original flavor. I like it with vanilla soy milk and I use it as a topping for yogurt. It has a nice fruity flavor it didn't taste like artificial flavoring.  Good thing is even little kids like it. And it's easy on the pocket.
Haley M.
This is my FAVORITE cereal. Most cereals now are caked with sugar and I can’t stand to eat them. This cereal is sweet enough without the added sugar. The fruit and yogurt pieces add the perfect taste combination with the corn flakes. I enjoy this cereal with 2% or vanilla almond milk.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How would you explain the flavor of this cereal?
Claudia T.
Does anyone know if this interfere at all with absorption of thyroid medicine?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Who doesn't love these?????????
Kelly H.
Is anyone else having a hard time finding this size in store? I live in New York and for the past month it's been so hard to find.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Do you think there's enough yogurt-coated pieces in the box or do you feel there should be more/less?