BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal.
Crunchy rice and wheat flakes with oat and fruit clusters and yogurt coated clusters.
Calories 120.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 140mg, 6%.
Sugars 10g.
Fiber 3g, 10%.
Iron 45%.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Value size.

• Who doesn't love these?????????5 Answers
  • How would you explain the flavor of this cereal? 7 Answers
  • Is anyone else having a hard time finding this size in st...2 Answers
Special K® Kellogg's Fruit & Yogurt Cereal
  • "This has a great taste without being super sugary but the fruit and yogurt provide that little bit of extra flavor that this cereal needs. " in 3 reviews
Kara D.
This has been my favourite cereal since the day I first tried it. I don't mind spending an extra dollar or two for a cereal that's good for me and tastes great. Special K has always impressed me with their products. This is just one of many I truly love. I enjoy several of their cereals but this is by far my number one choice. I love the little yogurt bites, they're the best part!

10/10 recommend!
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
This is my all time favorite cereal out of all the cereals out there. I had my brother bought me a few of these to send to me when i was in the philippines. My cousins even loved it and found out about it because of me haha they started buying one as well. This taste really great. I eat it with soymilk vanilla. Taste even better with added vanilla soymilk 👌 perfect!
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I’m not really a huge cereal fan but whenever I have cereal at my house it’s usually special k or some type of “healthy” cereal. I’ve bought this one time and I don’t really like yogurt flavored flood but this looked really good. But unfortunately it was gross to me. I don’t recommend this is you don’t like yogurt flavored food. Will not be purchasing again
dottie H.
My absolute favorite flavor of Special K!! I would eat this for every meal if I could! It’s so good!! Even without milk (I’m weird) it’s still just as good. It even makes the milk sweeter for those that don’t like to drink milk.
Christine D.
Waipahu
Healthy and super yummy! My go to cereal! Even without milk I eat this
as a snack and of course it's even better with milk. It doesn't sog
easily so that's a plus. I also love how the sweetness is not
overwhelming. This can definitely enjoy by kids as well as the adults in
the house. Yummy cereal!
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
This cereal is tasty and my niece and nephew love it. It should be eaten quickly though because the flakes get soggy after a couple minutes. It is pretty sweet though. That’s probably why the kids like it so much. It’s about average price at the grocery store and comparable to all the other cereals.
Rachel J.
Bonaire, GA
This is my favorite cereal, hands down! There is a nice balance of flakes and the fruit and yogurt crumbles. I like the combination together. I could eat this everyday. It is even really good dry as a snack or on top of a parfait or just yogurt. Can't keep me away from this one keto!
Brianna S.
burlington
My favorite cereal ever! I craved this so bad my first pregnancy it's just so sweet and delicious I love the yogurt pieces in there I honestly wish they put way more in the bag, I mean there's already a lot in there I just love them so much I wish there were more! Definitely recommend
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
This is the best Special K cereal! It contains berries and little yoghurt bites, and has a wonderful taste (perfect to eat any time of day). You can snag it at your local Walmart for an affordable rate. I’ve tried the other flavors of Special K, but this is by far my favorite
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This cereal is very delicious. It has little clustered of berries and chunks of dried yogurt bits. It’s the perfect amount of sweet and makes the milk taste fruity good. I eat this at least twice a week. It’s always got a good sale and is not expensive. It’s healthy too.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
How would you explain the flavor of this cereal?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Who doesn't love these?????????
Claudia T.
Does anyone know if this interfere at all with absorption of thyroid medicine?
Lara C.
Are these your favorite cereals?
member-3c833