Special K® Kellogg's Flatbread Egg Spinach & Cheese Sandwiches uploaded by Kara D.

BY SPECIAL K

Warm Things Up With A Special K® Egg, Spinach & Cheese Medley Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich. Dig Into A Tasty Combo Of Cheese, Scrambled Eggs And Spinach On A Bagel Flatbread Made With Whole Grain. It's A Great Way To Warm Up Your Morning!

Find It In The Frozen Breakfast Aisle.

Where To Buy

Egg Patty With Spinach (Eggs, Water, Spinach, Nonfat Milk, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Liquid Pepper Extract, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Soy Lecithin), Bagel Thin (Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Cellulose, Salt, Soybean Oil, Distilled Monoglycerides, Calcium Propionate [Preservative], Calcium Sulfate, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid, Guar Gum), Pasteurized Process Mozzarella Cheese (Low-moisture Mozzarella Cheese [Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Cream, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid [Preservative])

Kara D.
In LOVE with these little sandwiches. They're a perfect portion amount, not too small, not too big. I get filled up but not to the point of discomfort. The ingredients are surprisingly healthy and natural! They're quick and easy to warm-up. I keep these on-hand around my office to curb my snack cravings. 10/10 recommend! Delicious and affordable!
Jenny R.
I love these little sandwiches and the low calorie nutrition that comes with them! It may not be the most popular flavor but I love the spinach egg and cheese combo. I wish they were bigger, but that’s the price you pay for low calorie lol
Samantha H.
Manalapan , NJ
Delicious!! They taste amazing which is surprising to me because I usually do not like microwaved breakfast sandwiches. They are a bit pricey and they don't fill me for too long but they taste great.
Christy L.
Madison, MS
I bought these because I had an Ibotta rebate, and I've purchased them multiple times since them. They're so yummy and so easy! I give 4 stars instead of 5 for the price, but we will probably continue to keep these in our freezer because my daughter and I both eat these for breakfast.
Kimberly B.
Chapel hill, NC
OMG! My life has changed since I started eating these. I use to live and die by Jimmie Dean's breakfast sandwiches but these are delicious and healthy. They are quick and taste delicious (they don't taste frozen at all).
Gabbie R.
These are so yummy. They are very flavorful and good for a quick breakfast on the go. I usually throw in some jam to add a bit of sweetness. Enjoy!
Stacy S.
They taste great but are a Bit on the pricey side. I will continue to buy them ehen on sale, but theyre not worth it at regular price.