Special K® Kellogg's Double Chocolate Protein Meal Bar uploaded by Faith M.Special K® Kellogg's Double Chocolate Protein Meal Bar uploaded by Emily W.

BY SPECIAL K

What’s Better Than Chocolate? Double Chocolate! Special K® Double Chocolate Protein Meal Bars Are The Sweetest Protein You'll Ever Meet. With Chocolatey Chips And Crispy, Crunchy Rice Dipped Into Even More Chocolatey Deliciousness, It's A Chocolate Bar That's Done Push-ups.

Also Available For Purchase In Single-serve Packages.

Soy Protein Isolatesugarsoluble Corn Fibervegetable Oil (Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Sorbitan Tristearate, Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)Corn Syrupfructoseinulincocoa Processed With Alkalichocolatericedextrosewaterwhole Grain Wheatcontains 2% Or Less Of Glycerinnatural And Artificial Flavorssorbitolwheat Bransaltsoluble Wheat Fiberwheysoy Lecithinmalt Flavorxanthan Gummilkbht For Freshnessalmond Flourpartially Defatted Peanut Flourvitamins And Minerals:Calcium Carbonatevitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)Niacinamidezinc Oxidereduced Ironvitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate)Vitamin A Palmitatevitamin B2 (Riboflavin)Vitamin B12folic Acidvitamin D3

Special K® Kellogg's Double Chocolate Protein Meal Bar
  • "Although I would never use them as a meal replacement (not enough calories and too little protein), they make a tasty snack." in 1 review
  • "I always eat a special K bar for breakfast and they are not only great for you but taste great too. " in 1 review
  • "I prefer other flavors like peanut butter or honey almond." in 1 review
Gabe H.
Elm Creek
Not that much protein in these bars but that’s also a good thing. When you eat it, it doesn’t feel like you’re chewing on a bar of protein and protein only like most bars. The ingredients included in the bars are great for your health as well!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
All I can say is I’m super addicted to these bars!! They are super yummy! My son loves them too. I’m a stay at home mom homeschooling my kids so this is a fast meal I can take with me on the go or at home if I’m too busy to make me something to eat. It’s super yummy and I look forward to eating my bar every day. I tried all the other flavors and I don’t like them I only like this flavor.
Elle B.
I do not recommend this product. There is about fourteen grams of sugar per bar, which is way too much! There shouldn't be any at all, sugar is like poison to your body. If you need to eat protein, I recommend finding an alternative bar without any sugar.
Kelsey B.
These are absolutely delicious ! I am a huge fan of protein bars and I am always trying our new brands. A large majority of chocolate protein bars taste so powdery and bitter, nothing like chocolate. That isn’t the case with these bars, it actually tastes like I’m eating a candy bar. They are such a convenient breakfast for days you’re in a rush. I highly suggest these protein bars. They are very affordable compared to most protein bars and they taste delicious !
Cindy R.
Silver spring , MD
This taste pretty good I'm a real dark chocolate fanatic it's not as sweet as other bars are but it's definitely hits the spot sometimes I like to put a little bit of peanut butter on top just to change up the flavor they're pretty inexpensive and easy to find as well so it's always a great buy
Brittany W.
My husband and I love these protein bars. Have a great taste and a good amount of protein. They are perfect for breakfast or a sweet snack during the day. They're a great price for the amount of bars in a box.
Danielle C.
I'm not a big breakfast fan. I love the breakfast good menu just not at early morning time. I try to eat something small and love Special K protein bars. They aren't heavy and are packed with protein that provides you with energy to start the day. Very tasty!!
Mandy O.
Yummy! Delicious! I Was told to start eating more of certain things and I love these. When I don't eat breakfast I eat one of these if I can't do lunch because I'm so busy I eat one of these. They are just delicious have great flavor not too sweet and the texture with the ingredients is just amazing.
Becca C.
I'll eat them if I'm hungry. They taste alright, it's just that they're trying to make chocolate healthy and that is just not a movement that I can support in good conscience. I'm sure they're wonderful for people trying to lose weight, but I'm not a huge fan.
Alycia M.
Katy, TX
I love these protein meal bars because I am terrible at making time to eat breakfast and sometimes lunch and these are a quick fix to make sure I am eating and getting my daily amount of protein. The chocolate flavor of these is amazing!
SHARON F.