Special K® Kellogg's Dark Chocolate Pistachio Nourish® Bites uploaded by Mercedes T.Special K® Kellogg's Dark Chocolate Pistachio Nourish® Bites uploaded by Alyson G.Special K® Kellogg's Dark Chocolate Pistachio Nourish® Bites uploaded by Jo Anne R.

BY SPECIAL K

This Cereal Mix Is Perfect For Any Morning. Blueberries With Sliced Strawberries And Cranberries Add Great Flavor To The Crispy Granola To Help You Get Your Morning Started.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Malt Extract, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness), Brown Rice Syrup, Freeze Dried Berry Blend (Cranberries, Strawberries, Blueberries), Wheat, Quinoa, Sunflower Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Acacia Gum, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3,

Buy on Walmart
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Omg it's a cereal with dark chocolate in it. What's not to love? Perfect for when PMS hits! The sweet red berries are also delightful. A chocolate covered strawberry in a cereal!
Anastacia H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this cereal. The chocolate in it makes me feel like I am misbehaving. It's not the healthiest out there but it tastes better than cardboard and has fewer calories than some of those sugared cereals. I buy at my local Kroger grocery store, Smith's.
Aryelin L.
todos los productos de kellogg a base de chocolate me encantan . encombinacion con la leche es espectacular, tiene su cierta porcentaje alimenticio que es fenomenal para todas las edades, si no contienen glucosa es super valido para persona diabeticas.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Special K cereal is delicious, it is also so good for you. There are various flavors that are all good and the fruit in them tastes almost fresh. Although they are slightly more expensive than other cereals, they are still affordable. I would recommend this cereal.
Jackie C.
I love chocolate so yeah I love this product also because is healthy and it helps you alot on you to not be eating alot and has fiber which is so good a really recommended expecifically are those who love chocolate.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Im so totally addicted to these fine gems! Kellogg's Special K Dark Chocolate Nourish Bites with Pistachios are my go to afternoon snack. When I snack on a few of them, a serving size of 6, Im only takong in 180 cal, 80 fat cal. 3 gr. of dietary fiber, 4 gr protein and only 8 gr. of sugar. I keep my sugar intake each day under the revommended daily allowance of 20 grams. Mines at 16 grams of sugar a day and not even every day. I get the other 8 in my greek yogart. But, back to Kelloggs Special K Dark Chocolate Nourish Bites with Pistashios. They are SO GOOD, I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag! They are soft but, a tad bit crunchy, crunchy but not too chewy, chewy but, not too chewy! Kelloggs Special K really hit the mark with this product. When I have the recommend 6 pieces, in mid after-noon, they satisfies my hunger well into the evening, before dinner. They control my hunger like no other healthy snack! Pistachios are the least fattening of all nuts.
Ali 🚀.
These protein bites are perfect for people like me who don’t necessarily like power bars but sometimes need a quick snack throughout the day to keep you energized and prevent you from eating junk food since it gives you a good chocolate fix.
Kat L.
Perfect for a morning or on the go snack! Absolutely delicious. Perfect movie snack out car ride snack too. Also relatively healthy compared to other snacks as well. Highly recommend and will be buying again!
Alyson G.
I absolutely love these!!! they’re super yummy.. I have them every night as a snack.. my mum eats the chocolate peanut butter ones.. Special K® Kellogg's Dark Chocolate Pistachio Nourish® Bites
Paige K.
Alto, NM
I love these as morning snack. They are so delish and healthy, I feel like I am eating a candy bar. But it's healthy. I try to always keep some in my bag for on the go snacking. Good quality for a reasonable price!