Special K® Kellogg's Cranberry Granola

by Special K

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Cranberry Granola!
How would you rate this product?
Montgomery, OH
If you're looking for a quick meal I would recommend this. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for something to fill you up. This is mainly for people who are on the go and have no time to make a bowl of cereal.
Youngsville , NC
I always pick these up at the grocery store to take to work. They are super convenient and great for a snack, breakfast or even lunch. The ingredients are awesome. I pick one or two up about once a week. I definitely will buy again. They have a bunch of different flavors to choose from.
Blacklick, OH
I really enjoy granola. It's great for an afternoon snack. Not to mention, extremely tasty. Being a mother of a 2 (almost 3) year old I keep a couple of these packages on deck just in case of an emergency ;) It would be awesome if they offered more flavors to go into the Granola besides Cranberry and Strawberry.
Brooklyn, NY
I started carrying these to school as a quick way for me to have breakfast, and I love them! Quick and easy to make, and always has a great flavor. They get a bit pricy if you buy them single so I prefer to buy them in a pack, but they are worth it!!!
Louisville, KY
These are perfect for my children for long school days because it keeps them for when they don't come home and everything in my house. They're very close friend and you can get them just about anywhere they sell groceries with target Walmart or anywhere that they sell food.
This is my go to when i have yogurt in the morning, the taste is amazing one thing i wish is i had more of it in the container . After eating this i feel very healthy and plus the price is awesome not to much not to little. I have shared this product at work everyone loves it.
Brooklyn, NY
it may sound strange but this Is my favorite salad toppin, is that strange,I love adding crunch to my salads and I'm allergic to some nuts so this is an very nice way to spice it up you're salad and add some kind of sweetness to it,I love sweet and sour salads.
Memphis, TN
I love granola. I add it to my yogurt in the morning for a crunchy texture. This one in particular is yummy and fruity. It is also a good amount per package for the price. I just hope the packaging was a little sturdier. The granola almost came out the first time I peeled the plastic cover off.
These are OK FOR ON THE GO, but there isn't anything special about them. I would probably continue to portion my own for better flavor. I found the price to be a bit too much
Humble, TX
Great to go breakfast and or snack. Mess free differently would recommend to anyone who feels they don't have time for breakfast this is very easy to take and munch on.

Looking for your answer?