BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this have any possibility of containing fish products2 Answers
Patricia D.
This chewy nut bar is very tasty. I like how you can see the nuts and fruits from the clear wraper. I the cranberry and almond flavor. These are great to take with you wherever you go they're super convenient and you can just put them anywhere you can imagine. I always keep some in my car my jacket and in my room. I recommend this product.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I was looking for an on the go snack as I travel to the gym for workouts. Something that was healthy and delish! I love the balance of the different nuts and fruits. It contains roasted peanuts and almonds to nuts high in protein. It's quite affordable 5 bars for about $2.98 at Walmart. I highly recommend for my gym rats and even as a simple healthy snack on the go for kids.
sky k.
I just tried this bar for the first time. It has a very nutty flavor with both peanuts and almonds as part of the ingredients. These come in 6 packs in the granola bar isle at the grocery store. It tastes a lot like a Kellogg's cereal product. The cranberries are not that noticible and don't add that much sweetness. Okay snack bar - probably would not buy/try again.
Melissa P.
Super delicious! I was afraid it would be either too sweet or too hard; it's neither. It's just soft enough, and not hard to chew at all. Very tasty and easy for on the go breakfast or snack. I got mine at Winn Dixie and they weren't crazy expensive either.
Sara S.
This chewy nut bar was so delicious!! I ate it as an afternoon snack since my lunch period is earlier in the day. I feel this bar was more chewy but had a great crunch with the almonds in it. I would definitely recommend this bar to others, it's not overly sweet and perfect for quick snack.
Alison  F.
Greenville, TX
I literally buy two boxes of these things a week. They're so good and such great snacks. I have to eat every few hours or I start feeling sick, and these are the BEST for me.
Ingrid H.
GREENFIELD, IN
Wow, I must say these are so delicious! I plan on buying more of them. I hate having to pay so much on campus for a snack so I plan on stocking up on these for on the go snacks.
Valentina G.
This is so good. I bought 2 boxes last week and bought 2 more today. They're not too sweet and they are chewy not like a tough chewy, but a soft chewy. A must buy
Veró d.
san lorenzo, PR
Love this chewy nut bar best of all the special k bars i ever teasted good flaver with teasty cranberrys and almonds defenitly recommend.
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
Great snack on the go and is a good balance of sweet and savory. I also like that it's not too crunchy and even my son is able to eat it
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Does this have any possibility of containing fish products