BY SPECIAL K

Looking For A Bold, Assertive Chip To Put In Your Pantry? Special K® Sour Cream And Onion Cracker Chips Are Daring, Delightfully Brash And Utterly Delicious. These Crispy, Crunchy Little Sour Cream And Onion Delights Aim To Please.

Potatoes, Potato Starch, Canola Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Rice Flour, Oat Fiber, Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Sugar, Dextrose, Buttermilk, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Onion Powder, Nonfat Milk, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Modified Corn Starch, Spice, Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Monoglycerides, Whole Wheat Flour, Soy Flour, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate,

Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
These are really good! If you enjoy sour cream and onion flavors you will love this. They have a great crunchy layer and packed full of flavors . Not to mention they are healthy than a regular potatoes chip!
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I love these, and eat them almost every day with my sandwiches. I feel like I'm eating chips and yet they aren't as many calories and are less points on Weight Watchers! They are amazing.
Serina W.
Peculiar, MO
These are a very good yet lite snack. They are good to take along to a picnic or baseball game! They are full of flavor but but slightly high in sodium if you’re worried about that!
Stacy B.
Jackson
I have been eating these for a very long time I highly recommend them they’re my favorite of the goldfish and you’re not so bad for you and I still think they’re amazing I definitely recommend them to you if you’re looking for a snack that’s not all that bad for you and put taste good
Rebecca L.
Erie
I'm on a weight loss journey at the moment so I'm trying to keep my snacking to a minimum, so I bought these for when I get super hungry between meals or even just a late night snack and I really enjoy them! I eat the recommended serving size and they hold me over till my next meal! Tastes amazing :)
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove , OH
These are tasty asf. They have a great sour cream and onion flavor that isn’t overbearing. They crunch that this cracker packs is delightful. It really is a satisfying snack that leaves you feeling good.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Love special k crackers! This is a brand I trust feeding to my family and they are a quality brand that still tastes delicious! I super enjoy eating them and these have a great afresh flavor! I normally purchase from target.
Marina L.
These cracker chips are the best especially for someone who is watching their weight the serving size is a decent amount ( I think 24 chips) which is more than plenty!
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
I love these healthy chips! They are great in flavor and they taste awesome compared to normal baked chips. I’ve gotten myself a few bags. They are delicious and great for dieting!
Amanda S.
I tried these as a low calorie snack. They’re not bad but they’re not great either. For the size bag they give you, I think they’re very expensive. They have a nice flavor but I wasn’t overly impressed. I think there are better options out there for a better price.