Special K® Kellogg's Cookies & Creme Pastry Crisps uploaded by Winnie L.

BY SPECIAL K

Special K® Cookies & Crème Pastry Crisps Have A Light And Crispy Outside With A Delicious Cookies And Crème Flavor Inside.

Also Available For Purchase In Single-serve Packages.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Sugar, Invert Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Vegetable Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Dextrose, Modified Food Starch, Contains 2% Or Less Of Natural And Artificial Flavors, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dried Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Sunflower Lecithin), Cellulose Gel, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Datem, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Mono- And Diglycerides, Gum Acacia, Color Added, Cocoa Butter, Bht For Freshness

Buy on kmart
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
So yummy but definitely serves no purpose other then tasting yummy. Doesn't keep you full and kind of pricy but standing alone the product tastes good and is a nice treat once in a while. Probably could find another better option but they do taste good!
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
These are so so so good! They taste like Oreos without all of the calories! They are light and flakey and the cream in the middle is the perfect amount! I love these so much they are the perfect snack!
Taieba H.
These are deliciousssss i am craving them at the moment just by looking at the picture the flavor is so strong you can taste the chocolate so well i can eat one everyday and not get tired of it
Cynthia S.
Grand Jct, CO
This is great, I love the taste and it's perfect when I'm in a rush every morning I can just grab one and go. I always have this on stock at my house, I love chocolate flavor I definitely recommend.
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
These Special K crisps are one my go to snacks if I’m on the go! They remind me of pop tarts that I used to eat! They are perfect if you want something sweet but don’t want the calories of a piece of cake!
Mia B.
Marietta, GA
These are super tasty, however I don't purchase these often. This is probably my favorite flavor of their pastry crisps. I am not as big of a fan of the fruity ones because they taste super artificial, these are good though.
Ana R.
Kingsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love to give my kids these when they want a snack, of course as their mother, prefer a healthier option, so these are perfect. Good for little cravings. taste awesome.
Chani H.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the most delicious low calorie snacks I've ever eaten. They are so so good. I always put one in my bag when I go out it tasted great and is a guilt free snack you get the taste but not the guilt of a high calorie snack
ashley B.
Pastry crisps. Enough said. Every flavor they have is amazing. Its the perfect balance between icing in the middle and crispy flaky crust. The sweetness is just right and the price is bad at all.
Kelly M.
I really like these pastry crisps. They are great as a snack or a quick breakfast. They have a good flavor and texture also. It helps that they are low in calories as well!