BY SPECIAL K #47 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

We’re Nuts About Nuts! And Special K® Cinnamon Pecan Cereal Has Plenty Of ’em. With A Crunchy Mix Of Rice And Wheat Flakes Sprinkled With Cinnamon And Pecans, It'll Make You Go Absolutely Nutty.

Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Pecans, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Cinnamon, Malt Flavor, Corn Oil, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Katie S.
To be honest this cereal isn't all that bad, but I can not say that it's my favorite.   It has this glossy glaze around it that I can't say I'm a big fan of, but at least it's not super sweet tasting (I don't like sweet cereals).  I also have found that it seems to taste a bit like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, so if you like that than I recommend that you give this product a try.  One downside though is that Kellogg provides a very little amount of Pecans in the box.
Luci L.
Town Creek, AL
This is my new favorite cereal at the moment. This stuff is awesomeness in a box. First time buyer and let me say the flavor is amazing. Its reasonable price and one box makes several bowls of cereal. Yes extremely satisfied.
Kendra B.
My mom started buying me this cereal because I ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch a lot before and it's really sugary. I actually really like it! It has a good crunch and a decent amount of sweetness to it. I took off a star, however, just because it's definitely a "healthy cereal" with the "healthy" taste
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Special K cinnamon pecan cereal is about the only cereal I buy anymore. it's a great way to start the day with the right balance of protein, fiber and carbs, plus the cinnamon taste is great. Then if I need a light snack at the end of the day, I reach for my box of Special K. In my opinion it's the best cereal out there and doesn't put unnecessary fillers or preservatives and no chemically enhanced ingredients.
Amber E.
Conway, AR
This is the absolute best cereal that has ever been made! The cinnamon and pecans hits the spot with every bite you take! I have eaten no other cereal in 5 years and I won't either! I am 100% satisfied with the cost of the cereal as well as the size you get!
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
It feels like I'm cheating the system when I have this cereal. It  feels like such an indulgence! I  could  have bowl after bowl if I'm not careful. I  love nuts in my cereal and typically add cinnamon to my  bowl of anything  so this is the perfect. Its the only  cereal i have ever had that is perfect right out of the box.
Beverly S.
Green Bay, WI
Great cereal that is sweet without being super sugary. This is my favorite Special K flavor and the only one I purchase because it's a perfect sweet but healthy mini meal. My only complaint is that the boxes are so small, I wish there was a bigger option so I could have more than four or five bowls of cereal before the box is empty.
Mari C.
Kissimmee, FL
Este cereal es perfecto para tu rutina de bajar de peso, sin embargo, suelo aburrirme de comer siempre lo mismo, por eso kellogg's añade trocitos de manzana, chocolate, y cinnamon para variar tu cereal. Puedes comprar varias presentaciones y comer algo diferente a diario.
Brooke W.
This is a very yummy cereal that is not a ton of calories. You can buy this at any grocery store. I buy mine at Walmart. I have bought this more than once and will probably buy again. The price is reasonable for a box of cereal and would recommend it to others looking for something yummy for breakfast.
Susan B.
Zeeland
This flavor is awesome and everyone in the family loves them and they are healthy for us.  We purchase this kind of cereal at least 10x's a year, if not more.  When we purchase, we buy 2-3 boxes at a time, so we have enough to go around for a few day.  It's also good dry for a snack..

back