BY SPECIAL K

Now You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It, Too. Special K® Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal Isn't Just A Mouthful To Say, But Also Delicious To Eat.

Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Fructose, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Cinnamon, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Turmeric Extract For Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Valerie R.
Bay City
Very tasty! Fills me up and gets me through for several hours until lunch. I’m happy with the price and especially with the ingredients. I feel healthy eating this cereal.
diva b.
This is a fairly good cereal. You can eat it hot or cold and with or without milk. I prefer mine with unsweetened almond milk.
Diana C.
ferndale
My go to cereal! They taste like a better version of cinnamon toast crunch. Lots of taste without being sweet and thicker pieces to maintain a good crunch. I love to pair with almond milk and blueberries or eat plain right out of the box.
Ariana T.
United States
Thanks for make the best product could i ever found in my life!!!!! I love this product... I think about it because the cost it's soooooooooooo great
Prih B.
Miami
Una opción rica y sana para desayuno es muy rico el sabor es único y es mi cereal favorito para empezar mi mañana
member-6c716
i love the taste of these. brown sugar is one f my favorite flavors and the price is reasonable too.
Ashwini H.
New York
I love this cereal! Very good for people who are concerned about protein in take! At the same time it does not compromise oh taste! Yummy cereal that is also fairly healthy!! I would choose this over others!!
Maegan M.
York
One of the best protein cereals I have found. The cinnamon flavour is sweet and makes the cereal really enjoyable. It's also very filling so you don't need to eat a lot to be satisfied.
Erin S.
Little Falls
I like this cereal because it’s not typical flakes like the other Special K flavors. It tastes like a childhood cereal but I feel good about eating it.
Olivia K.
Ayr, Ayr
Best cereal ever, so crunchy and filled with flavour, would highly recommend, the taste is so powerful and good, I really can't say no to a good bowl in the morning and this is the perfect product for me and it's very delicious and the texture is amazing really can't go wrong with it
nidae e.
Fes, Fes
Special K Nourish®A wholesome blend of unique flavors crafted to inspire your greatness and bring you goodness in every bite i like it