BY SPECIAL K

Now You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It, Too. Special K® Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal Isn't Just A Mouthful To Say, But Also Delicious To Eat.

Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Fructose, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Cinnamon, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Turmeric Extract For Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Angela R.
Purchased at: Publix
I was excited to try this cereal when I first saw it because I LOVE almost all the Special K flavors, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed. It is lacking in flavor and the puffy flakes get soggy pretty quickly. I won’t be getting these again.
Olivia K.
Ayr, Ayr
Best cereal ever, so crunchy and filled with flavour, would highly recommend, the taste is so powerful and good, I really can't say no to a good bowl in the morning and this is the perfect product for me and it's very delicious and the texture is amazing really can't go wrong with it
Sunshine R.
Ottawa, ON
I'm always mixing up my breakfast routine, and also often having breakfast for dinner or snacks. Really breakfast foods are my fav. I really liked this product and will be keeping it in my breakfast rotation!
Julie J.
London, ON
My husband really likes it, he usually eats this before he works out. Has a fair percentage of sugar, carbs and calories. Tastes very good, for a "healthy" snack. We usually buy eat every time we go grocery shopping.
Maegan M.
York
One of the best protein cereals I have found. The cinnamon flavour is sweet and makes the cereal really enjoyable. It's also very filling so you don't need to eat a lot to be satisfied.
Jarely F.
Villa Hidalgo, Jalisco.
I tried this once and I absolutely loved it.! It tastes amazing, the cinnamon is not to harsh, wich is good for me, I bought this one I think on HEB or Walmart, I can't remember right now. It's healthy for me, I am very thin so this is good for me, It helps me gaining weight
Ariana T.
United States
Thanks for make the best product could i ever found in my life!!!!! I love this product... I think about it because the cost it's soooooooooooo great
Felicity F.
Amazing Breakfast for everyone i live this so much literally my life in a box i always add different nuts to make it more delicious 👌🏽
Georgia J.
UK
Tarty.
9/20
Nice packaging
Reliable brand
Cheap and affordable
Easy to make in the morning
Give some you energy
Refreshing
Nawal N.
This cerila is so dilicious i eat it everyday for breakfast! It is very heathy and dilicious. My family loves this
nidae e.
Fes, Fes
Special K Nourish®A wholesome blend of unique flavors crafted to inspire your greatness and bring you goodness in every bite i like it