BY SPECIAL K

Now You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It, Too. Special K® Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal Isn't Just A Mouthful To Say, But Also Delicious To Eat.

Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Fructose, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Cinnamon, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Turmeric Extract For Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Solange I.
Austin, TX
I really like this cereal!!! For me this is the best brand. I liked this flavor and also like it because have protein.
Dulce R.
Del Rio, TX
Macro friendly and the cinnamon is super tasty! I always have it in stock, especially since it carries tons of protein
Morgan B.
Circleville
As a vegetarian i am always looking for extra protein. This cereal offers extra protein and actually tastes good too!
Stephanie V.
Love this cereal although not filling would still recommend to everybody to at least try once, you wouldn't regret it
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
This is my favorite cereal. Its full of protein, which helps to keep me full until lunch. I️t tastes delicious, too.
Jennifer S.
This is good, but I like the berry better. Price is decent. I think all the special K products are overpriced though.
Daniela A.
This cereal taste great I love it I've always gotten it. And to this day I still buy it because it's healthy also :)
Liz C.
Minneapolis, MN
Great breakfast that keeps me full all morning long! Tastes good and is semi nutritious when you need something quick
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Love this cereal! I ate it everyday for breakfast, its low on calories and actually kept me full until lunch time.
Kylee P.
Bon aqua , TN
Love this cereal and nit just with milk, great add for trail mix, mix with pretzels and dried fruit!! Delicious!!!
nidae e.
Fes, Fes
Special K Nourish®A wholesome blend of unique flavors crafted to inspire your greatness and bring you goodness in every bite i like it