BY SPECIAL K

Now You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It, Too. Special K® Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal Isn't Just A Mouthful To Say, But Also Delicious To Eat.

Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Fructose, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Cinnamon, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Turmeric Extract For Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Daniela A.
This cereal taste great I love it I've always gotten it. And to this day I still buy it because it's healthy also :)
Liz C.
Minneapolis , MN
Great breakfast that keeps me full all morning long! Tastes good and is semi nutritious when you need something quick
Stephanie V.
Love this cereal although not filling would still recommend to everybody to at least try once, you wouldn't regret it
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
This is my favorite cereal. Its full of protein, which helps to keep me full until lunch. I️t tastes delicious, too.
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Love this cereal! I ate it everyday for breakfast, its low on calories and actually kept me full until lunch time.
Kylee P.
Nashville
Love this cereal and nit just with milk, great add for trail mix, mix with pretzels and dried fruit!! Delicious!!!
Ethel S.
Loretto, PA
I love this cereal! The cinnamon flavor is just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth without ruining my diet!
colette n.
Charlotte, NC
Easy on the sweetness the milk is great after you finish the cereal and it's actually good for you so I Surplus
Yummy cereal . One of my favorite. Only down side it's a little difficult to find. Whenever I see it I buy it
Nakina B.
I love all flavors and just anything special k. It makes me feel better to eat this when I can make something
nidae e.
fes, fes
Special K Nourish®A wholesome blend of unique flavors crafted to inspire your greatness and bring you goodness in every bite i like it