BY SPECIAL K

Now You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It, Too. Special K® Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal Isn't Just A Mouthful To Say, But Also Delicious To Eat.

Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Fructose, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Cinnamon, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Turmeric Extract For Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Karli C.
Muncie, IN
This tastes really good. I think it's great for weight loss and trying to be healthy. I would eat it to cut back and watch what I put in my body
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
This cereal taste really good and actually feels me up and keeps me full until lunch time. And it's a big plus that it's calorie friendly to.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Lo probé hace poco, por recomendación de una amiga, y a sinceridad que me gustó bastante su sabor, es algo diferente a lo siempre visto.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
I bought this cereal by mistake and decided to try it. The taste was great but the texture was tough, grainy, and similar to cardboard.
Mireydy O.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Love this cereal it is delicious I usually pair it with fruit it makes a great combination it is healthy as well and has great flavor.
Sarita M.
Richmond Hts, MO
I love this cereal it’s crunchy and cinnamony to perfection, if that’s a word! I’m a cereal guru and this is 1 of my go to cereals!
Rachel W.
Tempe, AZ
I've only tried this once. It's difficult to find but it tastes more like a treat than breakfast. Definitely one of my favorites
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
This is delisious the chocolate cherry almond ones are my favorite but sometimes Im in the mood for variety and will grab these
Hannah W.
Bellevue, NE
So so good! One of my favorite cereals. Great flavor and you get a lot for the price. Always my favorite go to quick breakfast.
diva b.
This is a fairly good cereal. You can eat it hot or cold and with or without milk. I prefer mine with unsweetened almond milk.
nidae e.
Fes, Fes
Special K Nourish®A wholesome blend of unique flavors crafted to inspire your greatness and bring you goodness in every bite i like it