BY SPECIAL K

Now You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It, Too. Special K® Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal Isn't Just A Mouthful To Say, But Also Delicious To Eat.

Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Fructose, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Cinnamon, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Turmeric Extract For Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Natalia V.
Casi siempre compro este cereal por el siempre hecho q me aporta un porcentaje de proteína que necesito para mi cuerpo y más para las rutinas de ejercicio. Tiene buen sabor. Lo recomendaría al 100%
Samantha P.
Hampton, VA
I actually really like this cereal and I love that there's a nice amount of protein in it. I usually eat it dry as a snack but it's great with almond milk too.
Haley B.
Alexis, NC
I love this cereal! I bring it with me to class as a snack and it is always so filling. If you’re a person who loves to eat your cereal dry this is perfect!
Claudia B.
Davie, FL

Delicious cinnamon flavor, I love it for my breakfasts and even more than the original flavor, with a bit of almond milk is perfect for the breakfasts !!!
emily o.
Macomb, MI
very tasty and good for you! this cereal is actually really good. i would of thought sense its a protein cereal it would be but i was pleasantly surprised!
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
I really like this brand I love all the different flavors of special k. This has enough of the sweet to make it taste amazing without being overly sweet.
member-a07857fdc
epaña
Los productos kellog's me encantan los vengo comiendo desde niña y nunca han perdido su esencia, este me gusta mucho por el sabor a canela que tiene.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
This tastes really good. I think it's great for weight loss and trying to be healthy. I would eat it to cut back and watch what I put in my body
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
This cereal taste really good and actually feels me up and keeps me full until lunch time. And it's a big plus that it's calorie friendly to.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Lo probé hace poco, por recomendación de una amiga, y a sinceridad que me gustó bastante su sabor, es algo diferente a lo siempre visto.
nidae e.
fes, fes
Special K Nourish®A wholesome blend of unique flavors crafted to inspire your greatness and bring you goodness in every bite i like it