BY SPECIAL K

Now You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It, Too. Special K® Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal Isn't Just A Mouthful To Say, But Also Delicious To Eat.

Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Fructose, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Cinnamon, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Turmeric Extract For Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Diana C.
ferndale
My go to cereal! They taste like a better version of cinnamon toast crunch. Lots of taste without being sweet and thicker pieces to maintain a good crunch. I love to pair with almond milk and blueberries or eat plain right out of the box.
Ashley C.
29229
I love cereal and it was a bit challenging to find one that tasted good and had less than 10g of sugar per serving. I don’t feel guilty about enjoying a late night snack of special K! This one was not my favorite but is still good. It reminds me of another brand but it is a little too crunchy. Not sure if I will but again.
Ashwini H.
New York
I love this cereal! Very good for people who are concerned about protein in take! At the same time it does not compromise oh taste! Yummy cereal that is also fairly healthy!! I would choose this over others!!
Gabrielle B.
This cereal is a little better for you than some other options as it has more protein. I’ve tried it before and I mostly ate it because of the protein. I wasn’t a huge fan of the flavor honestly. It tastes good at first and then the flavor kind of goes away.
Luana B.
I just recently started a protein diet and this has been such a go to product. It something you can eat any time of day. It’s a good value for what it brings. It gives you so much energy and the taste is not overwhelming.
Lauren N.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this cereal so much. I eat it with vanilla unsweetened almond milk. The best thing about it is it has 7g of protein per serving. I will be buying this from the store again. I usually get it at Kroger.
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite cereal. It tastes just like cinnamon. I always find it on sale at the store. Every time I buy cereal I get this. I love that it’s a healthier alternative.
Caitlin M.
This one of my favorite cereals at the moment. I have always been a cereal girl and I believe that cereal can be eaten at all points of the day. There is a lot of flavor without the tons of sugar. I sometimes add this to my yogurt instead of milk or just mix it with peanut butter and make small protein cereal balls.
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
Kellogg's Special K Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Protein Cereal has great flavor and not too much of a crunch. I like to warm my millk and put the cereal into it reminding me of days long ago when my family fed us hot cereal for breakfast. This cereal is flavorful and provides you with a lasting fulness because it has proteins and fiber. I think the cinnamon could be stronger but I love a heavy cinnamon taste in my foods.
Lorena T.
HIALEAH, FL
i love cereal a lot and this is one of favorite ones. i really like to eat it with milk and pour some honey on top. i also like to eat it with yogurt for breakfast. it is really healthy and it has a lot of protein. i definitely recommend it
nidae e.
Fes, Fes
Special K Nourish®A wholesome blend of unique flavors crafted to inspire your greatness and bring you goodness in every bite i like it