Special K Kellogg's  Chocolatey Pretzel Bars 6 pk

Special K Kellogg's Chocolatey Pretzel Bars 6 pk

BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's special k chocolatey pretzel bars 6 pk see more...

Special K Kellogg's  Chocolatey Pretzel Bars 6 pk
Special K Kellogg's Chocolatey Pretzel Bars 6 pk
Buy on Walmart*
J M.
J M.
These are for when you crave something sweet & salty for on the go snacking. They're like rice cereal mixed with pretzel pieces & sugar & chocolate - sweet & salty & crispy. I wish they didn't have artificial falvoring & coloring though.
Delina A.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite special k bars, they are so good!! They really satisfy your craving for something sweet and salty, with only 100 calories, a great choice!
Neyva G.
Neyva G.
Kissimmee, FL
Lo he probado y puedo decir que me gustan mas los otros sabores, este en lo personal es muy empalagoso no me gusta mucho
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
LOVE THESE!!!!! they are my favorite snack of all times. I buy them in bulk to make sure i don't run out.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
These are so dang good. I love them. They're so filling. I recommend these to anyone.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Love special k and these snacks are a perfect mix of sweet and salty. Must have.
Siyu W.
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
I have a love-hate relationship with granola bars, and this one comes out in the middle of the pack. I live sweet and salty combinations, and the pretzel pairs very well with the chocolate! The size, in my opinion, is a bit too small and doesn't fill my stomach as much as I would wish. But for a simple pick-me-up snack, it's a pretty great option!

I will admit I still prefer Nature Valley sweet and salty granola bars, but this is a decent alternative that is a bit more affordable!
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
You know it's definitely not the most healthy special k product, but it's so good. I'm allergic to nuts so this was a great option for me. You can always find them for free at kroger with your kroger plus card coupons
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack. They are perfect for the mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack at work. They are delicious and low in calories. They are a little pricey so whenever I find a deal on them I make sure to take advantage of it.
Cassie Q.
Cassie Q.
Just the right amount of sweet and salty in a snack bar and under the 12g of sugar rule!