BY SPECIAL K #79 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Chocolatey Delight Pastry Crisps.
New!
10 pastry crisps 2 per pouch.
100 calories per pouch.
Naturally flavored.
5-0.88 oz (25g) pouches.

Special K® Kellogg's Chocolatey Delight Flavored Pastry Crisps
  • "These are a pretty good quick snack if you just need a little something sweet.. but it can be hard to just have one pack!" in 6 reviews
Kristina R.
Wakefield
The filling in the middle has a weird texture to them and the outside layer is very bland. They are supposed to be healthy but they are definetly very processed and you can tell by the taste of them. I probably would not buy them again and they are found everywhere
Tara L.
I love these as a snack or as a light breakfast. They’re crunch but still soft enough to almost melt in your mouth. I love the chocolate flavor, it doesn’t have that fake, sweet taste. I definitely recommend this to the people who rush to get ready and need a fast snack!
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
These pasty crisps are delicious. I’ll buy them and have them as a snack during the day or I’ll have them as my dessert after a meal! A box will normally last me for a week, and then I’ll have to go buy more. A little pricy, but a great treat.
Nicole L.
Gibbsboro, NJ
Whenever I need my fix of sweets I turn to Special K's pastry crisps. They have fruity and chocolatey flavors for whatever mood I am in. They are also a great grab and go snack that you won't feel bad about!
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
Easy to grab for a sweet treat, wish the carb to protein count was better but it meets my need for a hot tea and sweet treat. The price is good and my local store always seems to have it on hand.
Shelby J.
Tulsa, OK
These are the most addicting snack I have ever eaten! It is the perfect about of chocolate to curb that afternoon sugar rush! They are amazing but be prepared to want more than one.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
To help with my sweet tooth I buy Kellogg's Chocolatey Delight Flavored Pastry Crisps . They are light not heavy tasting and amazing. Kellogg's has been around for years , the name speaks for itself. I have never bought a Kellogg's product that I didn't like. Definitely give them a try !! You won't be disappointed !
Kayla O.
Hartselle, AL
I take this to work often for a healthy snack. I love them! I buy these at walmart when I get groceries. Special K is always a little pricey but it's so worth it. They taste amazing and its a great snack! I eat these through the week for lunch and i would recommend to anyone!
damari m.
Laredo, TX
i started working out and sometimes i just want a snack i never had tried them until one day my mom bought some and i absolutely love them, now i buy 3 or 4 packs every time i go for grocery they are so good, good for snacks i eat one before my workout, i recommend this.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
These pastry crisp are so good. They have a different texture then any other snack I've tried. I try to be healthy and not eat a lot of junk but I love chocolate 🍫 so whenever I have a craving I'll eat one of these. They don't have as many calories and taste delicious.
Kristine I.
What is the best flavor?
MINDY M.
Altoona,PA
How do you guys make these taste so heavenly?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good and worth the money?
Aaminah A.