GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSpecial K
Special K Kellogg's Chocolatey Delight Flavored Pastry Crisps

Special K® Kellogg's Chocolatey Delight Flavored Pastry Crisps

by Special K

Kellogg's® Special K® Chocolatey Delight Pastry Crisps.
New!
10 pastry crisps 2 per pouch.
100 calories per pouch.
Naturally flavored.
5-0.88 oz (25g) pouches.

Que tan bueno es?
Are they filling?
Are these good and worth the money?
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Chocolatey Delight Flavored Pastry Crisps!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are a pretty good quick snack if you just need a little something sweet.. but it can be hard to just have one pack!in reviews
Raven N.
Placentia, CA
LOVE THESE. This one and the I think cookie and creme one are the best. I don't even like chocolate but will gladly eat these.
Ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Very practical to quickly go somewhere and take to the park, to practices or simply after exercising, its strawberry flavor is rich with that soft bread.
julianne A.
Queen Creek, AZ
These are so bomb. The perfect treat and low calorie! All the flavors are tasty as well. I bought this at target and my local grocery store. Will always repeat buy!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
I love special k Kellogg chocolatey delight flavors it’s amazing Taste that why I bought it
Alondra G.
El Reno, OK
Haven’t tried these specific ones but the cheesecake ones are so good my while family loves these they never last
Elizabeth  A.
Modesto , CA
super delicious these bars I love because they take away hunger and do not have so many calories they have a very good taste
Lynn L.
Clermont, FL
These are so good and the perfect guilt free sweet treat! I always have some on hand for when that sweet tooth hits but I still wanna be good😊
Sydney G.
Brooklyn, OH
I keep these in my desk drawer for those chocolate cravings that hit after lunch!
2703 Webb ave  B.
Bronx, NY
Me gustan mucho las barras de snack para llevar a cualquier lado en especial cuando ya es tarde
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
Esta barrita aveces sustituye mi desayuno me encanta y su sabor es genial en mi casa no puede faltar nada de esto