BY SPECIAL K

Crunchy Rice And Wheat Flakes Make This Chocolate Cereal Truly Delightful. Special K® Chocolatey Delight Cereal A Great Choice For Breakfast Or A Snack!

Ricewhole Grain Wheatsugarchocolatey Chunks (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Milk)Wheat Brancontains 2% Or Less Of Saltbrown Sugar Syrupnatural And Artificial Flavormalt Flavorbht For Freshnessvitamins And Minerals:Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)Reduced Ironniacinamidevitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)Vitamin A Palmitatefolic Acidvitamin B12vitamin D3

• Is this worth trying? Does it taste weird or anything thing?4 Answers
  • Does this cereal leave you feeling full after the suggest...10 Answers
  • These look good..are they? 6 Answers
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am obsessed with this cereal. The chocolate flavor and the flakes is super yummy. It’s addicting as well because I even eat this as a snack. I always buy this at the grocery store and I have tried other cereals from this brand and I just love how delicious, yummy and easy to fill you up in the morning. If you love chocolate, you will enjoy this cereal.
felisha a.
S Richmond Hl, NY
the Special K diet is pretty simple. Replace two meals a day with one serving of cereal, eat a third meal that is appropriately portioned and voila! Lose weight. What is great about this is that it works. It is simple to keep track of, tastes relatively good, and will produce results, not based on magic, but based on caloric intake. The downside of this is you lose almost complete control of what you eat, and the food becomes really boring, and because of those factors it is difficult to stick to. The other problem with this diet is regaining weight. Once you begin to eat normally, you have not really learned the idea of calorie control or portioning, so you are at high risk to regain the weight
Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Target
I love this cereal because it makes me feel like I am eating properly yet every now and then I get a piece of chocolate that keeps me interested. Great for any chocolate lover like me!
Brynn P.
Columbiana, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Mix this with almond milk and you have a perfect breakfast combo! I could eat chocolate anytime of the day, so this little chocolate taste for breakfast leaves my sweet tooth satisfied
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I don’t eat cereal cereal a lot but when I do I usually buy this. This is one of the best cereals I’ve ever had in my life oh boy!! The chocolate rectangles kind of melt in your mouth and they taste SO good. My family usually shop at Thriftway and they never have it there:( so I don’t buy it as often as I used to but I definitely will buy this again! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this cereal. It’s a life saver. Price is great too!!
Jessica T.
Southern California
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorites! I’m a choco-holic. The best part about it is it’s not crazy sweet like you would think so it makes breakfast feel healthy but like you’re indulging. ;)
Charlea M.
Caro, MI
When I am working on losing weight, this is the cereal that I migrate toward. It has a good amount of fiber and protein with just the tiny hint of sweet that I am missing out on. I absolutely love the pieces of granola. I like adding in sliced almonds which adds that little bit of extra crunch that I am looking for. It is absolutely delicious!
Danika C.
Madison, WI
My favorite! I love chocolate so it is always great to eat something healthy like cereal is supposed to be while you are eating chocolate at the same time. Plus the chocolate in this cereal is so gooood! I wish Kellogg’s sell those chocolate bars because I’m addicted. I can find my self just eating the chocolate pieces from the cereal
Lauren M.
This is my absolute favorite cereal! I love that it’s healthy, and helps me lose weight while enjoying something with chocolate. This cereal is super crunchy and full of chocolate morsels. Great for anyone watching their weight or just trying to be more health conscious! Highly recommend this product!
jojo l.
Clifton
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is an ok product. I usually love special K. However, you can't taste the chocolate much with this cereal. Better to stick to the other special Ks and add your own chocolate if so desired.
Laura B.
Kincaid, KS
Does this cereal leave you feeling full after the suggested serving size?
Felicia J.
Alabama
These look good..are they?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
This actually looks really good, is it as good as it shows?
Kat P.
Is this worth trying? Does it taste weird or anything thing?
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
Does anybody include this cereal when dieting ?