BY SPECIAL K #15 in Cereal

Crunchy Rice And Wheat Flakes Make This Chocolate Cereal Truly Delightful. Special K® Chocolatey Delight Cereal A Great Choice For Breakfast Or A Snack!

Ricewhole Grain Wheatsugarchocolatey Chunks (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Milk)Wheat Brancontains 2% Or Less Of Saltbrown Sugar Syrupnatural And Artificial Flavormalt Flavorbht For Freshnessvitamins And Minerals:Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)Reduced Ironniacinamidevitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)Vitamin A Palmitatefolic Acidvitamin B12vitamin D3

• Does this cereal leave you feeling full after the suggested servi...8 Answers
  • These look good..are they? 5 Answers
  • Does anybody include this cereal when dieting ? 2 Answers
Marie K.
Canby
I don’t eat cereal cereal a lot but when I do I usually buy this. This is one of the best cereals I’ve ever had in my life oh boy!! The chocolate rectangles kind of melt in your mouth and they taste SO good. My family usually shop at Thriftway and they never have it there:( so I don’t buy it as often as I used to but I definitely will buy this again! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this cereal. It’s a life saver. Price is great too!!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Special K Kellogg’s is one of my favourite cereals I just love having this cereal every morning. Try have great flavours to offer I love the one with strawberries as well. I like to have this cereal with lukewarm low fat milk. I never add sugar or anything else. It’s a great cereal for very day & I highly recommend it.
Lauren M.
This is my absolute favorite cereal! I love that it’s healthy, and helps me lose weight while enjoying something with chocolate. This cereal is super crunchy and full of chocolate morsels. Great for anyone watching their weight or just trying to be more health conscious! Highly recommend this product!
Mhadrja🍃 H.
Jeffersonville, IN
I decided to give this cereal a try after eating the red berries one and I really enjoyed it. I use some warm milk and let the chocolate melt a little. Although I really enjoyed this cereal I like the red berries one better and would recommend that you try both of them. You will not be disappointed.
Sharon P.
This is what I buy when I’m looking to lose a couple pounds. I pair it with almond milk for my breakfast and it tastes fantastic. I like this one out of all the variations because the chocolate is better, in my opinion, in comparison to the dried fruit of the others. It allows that small bit of sweetness while still staying in a healthy range.
Ashley L.
Special k is my go to healthier choice cereal. It taste good and I like a lot of the flavors they offer. Between the chocolate, the vanilla almond, and the berries flavor (which I mix with chocolate milk instead of regular white milk, yummm) they have good flavours and taste good.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
This cereal is super good. Not too sugary. Usually I’m not a chocolate fan but I’d buy this again. I think it’s affordable compared to other cereals. I don’t buy it often because I like to mix it up and switch around my cereals so I don’t get tired of one. One negative thing is they put a littttle too much chocolate in the box compared to flakes of cereal. I attached a photo to show how much I picked out in one bowl (plus the pieces I ate that aren’t shown).
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
This is pretty tasty. The chocolate is nice just wish it was a little softer. I love the lightly frosted flakes. This is my first bowl and I really think I’m gonna like it. My kid will too. I will definitely buy again.
Kate B.
Kenosha
I love this cereal, Special K made it possible for a cereal to have chocolate in it and taste good with it still being somewhat healthy. This is one of my favorite cereals. I recommend mixing this cereal with their berry cereal, then you get strawberries and chocolate!
Sara-Marie K.
Smithton, IL
I wish i could give this more than 5 stars!! My FAVORITE cereal in the universe! The little chocolate chunks taste so good, and i love eating the cereal dry for a yummy snack. I almost prefer it over adding milk. I have and will continue to recommend this cereal!
Laura B.
Does this cereal leave you feeling full after the suggested serving size?
Felicia F.
These look good..are they?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
This actually looks really good, is it as good as it shows?
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
Does anybody include this cereal when dieting ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Why does the Chocolate taste like Baking Chocolate?