BY SPECIAL K #15 in Cereal

Crunchy Rice And Wheat Flakes Make This Chocolate Cereal Truly Delightful. Special K® Chocolatey Delight Cereal A Great Choice For Breakfast Or A Snack!

Ricewhole Grain Wheatsugarchocolatey Chunks (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Milk)Wheat Brancontains 2% Or Less Of Saltbrown Sugar Syrupnatural And Artificial Flavormalt Flavorbht For Freshnessvitamins And Minerals:Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)Reduced Ironniacinamidevitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)Vitamin A Palmitatefolic Acidvitamin B12vitamin D3

• Is this worth trying? Does it taste weird or anything thing?4 Answers
  • Does this cereal leave you feeling full after the suggest...10 Answers
  • These look good..are they? 6 Answers
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Chocolate in cereal this is the best combination ever. I am a chocoholic not afraid to admit it and nobody needs to be eating chocolate for breakfast unless it's Special K chocolatey Delight cereal. This stuff is so good the chocolate is really good it's not overly sweet when you eat it it doesn't taste like a Snickers bar cut up and thrown into a bowl of cereal it's very balanced and it does hold you over until it's either snack time or lunch time. You mean to always have a box of this in your pantry for those emergency chocolate cravings
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I don’t eat cereal cereal a lot but when I do I usually buy this. This is one of the best cereals I’ve ever had in my life oh boy!! The chocolate rectangles kind of melt in your mouth and they taste SO good. My family usually shop at Thriftway and they never have it there:( so I don’t buy it as often as I used to but I definitely will buy this again! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this cereal. It’s a life saver. Price is great too!!
Charlea M.
Caro
When I am working on losing weight, this is the cereal that I migrate toward. It has a good amount of fiber and protein with just the tiny hint of sweet that I am missing out on. I absolutely love the pieces of granola. I like adding in sliced almonds which adds that little bit of extra crunch that I am looking for. It is absolutely delicious!
Aliy O.
Kissimmee, FL
I am absolutely obsessed with this cereal! Special K is a normal part of my breakfast routine because their brand is healthy and makes you feel full. Other cereals have way less health benefits and they don’t taste nearly as good. The price ranges from 2-3$ which is very affordable! Special K® Kellogg's Chocolatey Delight Cereal
Danika C.
Madison, WI
My favorite! I love chocolate so it is always great to eat something healthy like cereal is supposed to be while you are eating chocolate at the same time. Plus the chocolate in this cereal is so gooood! I wish Kellogg’s sell those chocolate bars because I’m addicted. I can find my self just eating the chocolate pieces from the cereal
Jade L.
Miami
When i first got these i literally could not stop eating them and i wish i was exaggerating! I would find myself dipping into the kitchen to just grab a handful of this every now and then. The chocolate really compliments the not too sweet but just sweet enough cereal. The chocolate is honestly my favorite part, really good!
Charlea M.
This cereal is the bomb dot com. It has a nice crunch to it but a refresh of dark chocolate makes it taste so much better. There is even some dark chocolate on some cereal pieces. The taste is just to die for. If you’re looking for a healthy breakfast cereal with a little hint of sweet, this would be perfect.
Lauren M.
This is my absolute favorite cereal! I love that it’s healthy, and helps me lose weight while enjoying something with chocolate. This cereal is super crunchy and full of chocolate morsels. Great for anyone watching their weight or just trying to be more health conscious! Highly recommend this product!
n O.
I really like this cereal. The chocolate pieces are hard though and don’t dissolve so you have to chew them. However, the reason they can advertise this as a “guilt free snack” is because the serving size is so low! So don’t buy it bc you think you’ll be able to just eat 3/4 of a cup lol.
Ashley L.
Special k is my go to healthier choice cereal. It taste good and I like a lot of the flavors they offer. Between the chocolate, the vanilla almond, and the berries flavor (which I mix with chocolate milk instead of regular white milk, yummm) they have good flavours and taste good.
Laura B.
Kincaid, KS
Does this cereal leave you feeling full after the suggested serving size?
Felicia F.
These look good..are they?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
This actually looks really good, is it as good as it shows?
Kat P.
Is this worth trying? Does it taste weird or anything thing?
Jade R.
Buena Park , CA
Does anybody include this cereal when dieting ?