BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Chip Protein Meal Bars: Includes one bonus meal bar Gives you the protein your body needs throughout your day Delicious option to help you stay on track with your weight management goals 10g protein 5g fiber

Jordan B.
Shreveport, LA
I always keep one of these on me at all time. I have hypoglycemia, and these help me to regulate my sugar when I’m having a bad day! They also taste delicious which is a plus! They aren’t chalky like some protein bars.
JASMIN C.
Los Angeles, CA
Chocolate lovers? I have this up to 4/5 a week . I normally eat it on my last break which is around 3:00 PM PST. By this time I am starving so it helps control my hunger, until I get home and cook me a heavy dinner. I also have this snack after a good workout at the gym (:
Jessica S.
Yum! These are delicious and have just enough protein to keep you full for a while, or give you a boost after a workout, but not too much to leave you feeling full and heavy.
Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
These taste great, have a decent amount of protein in them, personally though they did not keep me full for very long, great if you need a boost of protein.
Paula A.
West Palm Bch fl
Keep these in my bag never know when you'll needo a pick me up. I am always on the go and these can be a lifesaver after 10 hours of pushing thru themail day
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
These are very tasty. They are addicting. I don't think they really keep you full longer but I do think they kick start the day right.
Rania Z.
Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Chip Protein Meal Bars help you stay on track with your weight management goals 10g protein 5g fiber
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
These are a great breakfast bar! I ate them when I was on my workout kick, and they really did keep me full until lunch.
Moni M.
Fremont , CA
I just love these bars. They are totally rich in nutrients and easy to grab on the go for the morning breakfast or snack
Shellon T.
Paducah, KY
I love these bars. Great protein boost before my work outs. Full of flavor. No bad after taste like some protein bars.