GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSpecial K
Special K Kellogg's Chocolatey Caramel Pastry Crisps

Special K® Kellogg's Chocolatey Caramel Pastry Crisps

by Special K

Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Caramel Pastry Crisps: 10 pastry crisps(-)2 per pouch 100 calories per pouch

How is the chocolate flavor in these? Just recently saw them at the store and have liked the other flavors so far.
Are these good ? Never tried them and I would love to!
Would these make a good late night snack?
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Chocolatey Caramel Pastry Crisps!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley P.
Portland, OR
Tasty yet light in car lories. Being preggo I'm trying to watch what I eat. This satisfies my sweet craving but doesn't over do it.
Katie S.
Vincent, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
THESE ARE SO GOOD. I love the pastry crisps. I could eat the whole box, but I have some self control. If I didn't, I would eat all of these in one sitting.
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Niceee! Really good! My problem here is that I don’t used them as I should my husband and I are able to finish a box of those in a day
Xochilt L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I tried it now that I started going to the gym I was trying things I can try that r low carbs and this is a no no for me
Alexandra D.
Special K® Kellogg's Chocolatey Caramel Pastry Crisps uploaded by Alexandra D.
Ummmmmm sabrido textura suave jijj Economía jijj delisiosa sabrosa las en cuentraa es súper mercado
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I got these for a good sweet treat. I like that they are on the go. They taste great. Not as many sugars than other ones. Caramel is my favorite!
George M.
Edinburgh
Allways take to work and everyone loves these and I do to very healthy and great breakfast in the morning
Marlene M.
Poway, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Was kind of nervous to try these because a caramel and chocolate and sound very good together but I actually really really liked it and I'm not really a chocolate person but it tasted really good and I am super satisfied recommend 10 at 10
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I've ate these once and sadly it didn't meet my expectations pricey also! Not worth it. Very sweet flavor and leaves you thirsty. Not very healthy also. There are other healthier ones. Definitely don't recommend.
Carolina A.
There bars are so addicting. Not a messy as you think. When eating them it melts in you mouth l, and good thing its healthy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...