BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Caramel Pastry Crisps: 100 calories per pouch Kosher

• Do these compare to pop tarts and what's the best flavor?2 Answers
Special K® Kellogg's Chocolatey Caramel Pastry Crisps
  • "They are a wonderful substitute when you are tempted to satisfy that sweet tooth with some candy." in 2 reviews
  • "A great guilt free sweet snack." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite product from this line, if you like the taste of caramel hot chocolate then this product is a must!" in 1 review
  • "Its a nice alternative to sugary snacks and hard candy to treat your sweet tooth." in 1 review
Chelsea F.
Olney, MD
Perfect sweet treat that's not outta this world with calories. It's easy to grab and go without any guilt. I buy in bulk at Costco, usually in a variety pack, and keep the, in my office as a back-up plan for crummy days.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, CA
These Special K treats taste amazing! They are a wonderful substitute when you are tempted to satisfy that sweet tooth with some candy. Both the taste, and the texture keep me wanting more. I totally recommend them for those who are watching their figure but still want to treat themselves!
Danka M.
This is my absolute favorite product from this line, if you like the taste of caramel hot chocolate then this product is a must! The chocolate pastry melts in your mouth and the caramel blends in perfectly.

This is a great option for those looking for a guilt-free dessert!
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
I was skeptical at first since I am a chocolate lover. These are actually quite good, especially for only 100 calories. I am disappointed that there are only 5 pouches on each box for the price
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
These pastry crisps are basically super skinny Poptarts! They have a ton of flavors, but my favorites are the Chocolatey Caramel and Cookies and Cream. Their taste is awesome, but they aren't very filling, as they are so thin. You get two crisps in each package, and they'll satisfy your sweet tooth.
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
When I want to have something sweet and not overindulge these are the perfect snack they are nice and chocolatey. The caramel is not very sweet and my entire family loves them.
Angelina R.
Corvallis, OR
As not too much of a sweet lover, these definetely taste great if you need to satisfy a sweet craving while watching what you eat. Tasted a lot better than i thought they would!
Stephanie B.
A great guilt free sweet snack. I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and these 100 calorie cookies definitely fill my craving.
Jennifer J.
Mooresville , NC
Just the right amount of caramel and chocolate and sweetness. I would eat these even if I weren't dieting!
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
I was amazed at how good these are. Didn't think they would be as good as they are.
Krista S.
Do these compare to pop tarts and what's the best flavor?