BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars: Includes one bonus meal bar Gives you the protein your body needs throughout your day Delicious option to help you stay on track with your weight management goals 10g protein 5g fiber

Special K® Kellogg's Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars
  • "They taste good (like candy, almost) and they are so easy to grab on my way to class in the morning." in 1 review
  • "I feel I get much better quality from other brands." in 1 review
  • "the closest thing to candy that you can get and still really good for you." in 1 review
  • "The peanut butter is my favorite by far!" in 1 review
linda p.
smithfield, NC
The closest thing to candy that you can get and still really good for you. fits in with my diet plan awesomely! I keep these on hand at all times, great also for adhd kids that need a lot of protein (protein alters their behavior for the better!) wish someone had told me that years ago!
Kaitlin F.
I love these. They taste good (like candy, almost) and they are so easy to grab on my way to class in the morning. They keep me full until lunch, and I love that they have so much protein and fiber for a meal bar.
Ashley R.
Temecula, CA
These protein bars are amazing. They taste just like a candy bar and with 10g or protein makes it even better. They are real filling.
Michelle K.
Indian Trail, NC
I don't but these unless they are on sale. I feel I get much better quality from other brands. My kids like them though.
Sydnei M.
Clovis, CA
These make the best breakfast. They keep me full till lunch unlike most bars. The peanut butter is my favorite by far!
Manuela T.
Hollywood, FL
Don't really care for these bars. They are way too sweet and really don't taste that great.